TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

2 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Also, when I incubated the biome breed, all the incubated eggs moved underneath the unincubated ones. So, take that for what it's worth.

And the question is are they 3 biome variants plus fourth incubated or every biome variant has incubated variation 😱

I didn't even think about different variants and managed to lock myself with Coast and Volcano ones but no Jungle. Oops. XD 

Since there's 8 of the new cave eggs, and only unique adult + S2 sprites are displayed in release posts, it looks like it will be either:

- 4 non sexually dimorphic adults with 4 non sexually dimorphic S2 (1 adult + 1 hatchling each variant)

or

- 3 sets of sexually dimorphic adults with 2 sexually dimorphic S2 shared between variants (1 M + F each variant, 1 M + F hatchling shared for all)

or if the "incubate variant for each biome" theory is real:

- 3 non sexually dimorphic adults, with 3 adult incubate variant, and 1 non sexually dimorphic S2, with 1 incubate variant (3 regular adults, 3 incubate adults, 2 hatchlings between them)

Might be worth it to wait until release post eggs hatch-- or even waiting until they gender-- before influencing or incubating.

Edited by Nine

Okay I got a question. There are 4 pairs yet only 3 locations are mentioned.  Is there another location or is this maybe a change on incubation for the last pair????

Maybe it‘s one for each biome + a bred alt. Hope these hatch soon, so we can see how many there are :D

I love january relases, I was sad we hadn't one for november, it makes sense now!

And I also appreciate the combo of an "hybrid" breed + "huge number of eggs" breed, I don't feel the rush to obtain the hybrid right away and I can focus on the biome eggs.

nice nice

51 minutes ago, CCatspaw said:

Okay I got a question. There are 4 pairs yet only 3 locations are mentioned.  Is there another location or is this maybe a change on incubation for the last pair????

OR - three variants but all the hatchies look the same. (=3 pairs of adults and an S1 and S2.)

I kinda feel sorry for the Royal Blue dragons.  They've been around longer, and haven't received any hybridability. (Is that a word?)🙁

Wahoo NEW releases so excited wasent expecting one this weekend so great surprise:)

The eggs look wonderful i love when we have variants and I love hybrids- all though I've just realised all my guardians and royal crimson are femal so carnt acquire this hybrid just yet ( just realised I don't have many of either on my scoll must rectify) , look forward to when I can though, happy egg hunting everyone.

Oooooooh, new release :D always exciting but I wasn't really expecting one right now tbh, so close to Valentine's and just like others, I don't have a lot of egg space at the moment. :( But here's for hoping the in-cave breed won't be rare, so it'll still be possible to get them in a few weeks. Especially happy that one is a hybrid though, so at least one won't be impossible to get later. And so happy that it's a Guardian one, one of my longest time favourite dragons will finally get more attention. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Naruhina_94 said:

I love january relases, I was sad we hadn't one for november, it makes sense now!

And I also appreciate the combo of an "hybrid" breed + "huge number of eggs" breed, I don't feel the rush to obtain the hybrid right away and I can focus on the biome eggs.

nice nice

I assume they were busy with the December holiday event.  

The first hybrid has hatched. I repeat, the first hybrid has hatched!!

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I assume they were busy with the December holiday event.  

They surely were, this reflected on a non relase in january last years.  like the swap.

I'm happy we have to celebrate 2021 with 2 new dragons

9 minutes ago, Bambi said:

The first hybrid has hatched. I repeat, the first hybrid has hatched!!

No description beyond 'Aaaw, it's a cute baby dragon.'

5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No description beyond 'Aaaw, it's a cute baby dragon.'

I know hey, I was kind of expecting a bit more than that. I'm eagerly refreshing the Cave eggs to see what they look like. 

One hatched!!

Edited by Bambi

''It's soft chirps capture your attention.'' Interesting..

Wooo new release and hybrid!  Thanks TJ!

pterosaur child........... i love
edit: i stand corrected, 4 pterosaur childs

Edited by Malcorium

Wyverns! 

Guess first is from coast and third in a row from volcano

Waiting impatiently for the rest ones

Ok, blue, yellow, red and pink one

Now kingdom for explanation

And why four hybrids? 

Well my plans on productive sunday just poofed XD

Edited by Spirulina

The hybrid may be difficult to get.  I have 2 CB of Guardian and 2 CB of Royal Crimson.  My first pair refused to go near each other.  The 2nd pair I used fertility on and got 1 egg.

Well, I slept through the initial release lol. I like all the colors and I'm glad I have enough guardians and royal crimsons to try breeding more when I have space again.