Jump to content
TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

Recommended Posts

I must say, Cantos are definitely *not* the super-rares that so many were worried they would be. Now that the initial release has calmed and we have adults, they seem to breed fairly easily and I've even seen a few sit in the biomes for multiple refreshes. Still good trade fodder, being so new and having that orange variant, but definitely not rare. 

 

Once again, thank you everyone who made this release possible! Honestly I'm continually surprised that I'm still so addicted to DC after so many years, it definitely has a lot to do with the excitement and curiosity every new release.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Okay!  The two eggs that I bred turned out exactly as I hoped that they would!  I now have a pink and a blue.  Now I just need to somehow get my hands on just one more egg and find someone to teleport with so I can get the third.

 

...there are four....

Share this post


Link to post

Bred my first pairs (Cantor to Cantor) and all produced eggs [which is perfect for the lineage I want to do]

 

Though are we certain that influnce does NOT affect the color? I can't afford to mess this up

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Bred my first pairs (Cantor to Cantor) and all produced eggs [which is perfect for the lineage I want to do]

 

Though are we certain that influnce does NOT affect the color? I can't afford to mess this up

Influence definitely doesn't effect the colour! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/31/2021 at 12:11 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone bred their adult Cantors yet? Did you get Cantor eggs? I'm trying to decide if I should buy a few in the Market while they are so cheap, or just wait and breed mine. If they are easy breeders I'll save my shards.

 

They seem to breed well. Since I know you like messies, as long as you have a handful of starter CBs you should be fine. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

...there are four....

I know, but I was referring to the three that I didn't already have.  I have six reds that I got before we knew that the different variations were from the last BSA used on it.  I didn't find that out until after they hatched.  The blue and pink that I have now are the children of four of the reds that I got from the cave during the initial drop.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Share this post


Link to post

My bad ! Still - as long as you get what you want...

 

I'll do the teleport thing if you get one before Val breeding starts...

Share this post


Link to post

Precognition did not work on my eggs and I ended up getting the pink ones when I wanted the red/blue ones...How do these colors even work???

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Diame said:

Precognition did not work on my eggs and I ended up getting the pink ones when I wanted the red/blue ones...How do these colors even work???

 

Questions: When exactly did your eggs hatch? There was a temporary bug when the first ones started hatching that may have affected things. Does your action log show that you definitely precogged those specific eggs? Did you do anything else to them after precogging? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

Questions: When exactly did your eggs hatch? There was a temporary bug when the first ones started hatching that may have affected things. Does your action log show that you definitely precogged those specific eggs? Did you do anything else to them after precogging? 

 

They hatched on the 1st and I for sure precogged them and nothing else. I'm super bummed out because these are really hard to get...

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Diame said:

 

They hatched on the 1st and I for sure precogged them and nothing else. I'm super bummed out because these are really hard to get...

 

You should make a bug-report topic in Help then, because that shouldn't happen. We do know the mechanics now, if they aren't working as intended it's a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

You should make a bug-report topic in Help then, because that shouldn't happen. We do know the mechanics now, if they aren't working as intended it's a bug.

 

I went through my log again and realized that I used BOTH incubate and precog on the same dragons...

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

My bad ! Still - as long as you get what you want...

 

I'll do the teleport thing if you get one before Val breeding starts...

Well, I got an egg from a kind person who was willing to teleport me one, so it should hatch into an orange.  Thank you though.

Share this post


Link to post

So will the use of an Influence override Precognition?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tigerkralle said:

So will the use of an Influence override Precognition?

Influence does not change the color of the dragon at all. So, if precog is the last BSA you used on it besides influence, that is what will determine its color.

Share this post


Link to post

Ah so some posts above that does sound like a bug then, if action log says a dragon peered into that eggs future and the egg did not hatch as Blue hatchling then something is glitching there.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Diame said:

 

I went through my log again and realized that I used BOTH incubate and precog on the same dragons...

They still shouldn't be pink. Red if precoged then incubated or blue if the other way around. 

Share this post


Link to post

I think we've quite well figured out mechanics by now - time to close!

 

Thank you TJ and lovely artists!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.