TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

Is the Itus Cantormaris the first strictly multiplayer dragon? Can't think of anything else that's not obtainable solo. I'm glad the trading center exists now to help with that. Not sure if I hope teleport is the last in the BSA hierarchy or not, on one hand I'm wary of my swapped egg already being precogged or influenced, on the other hand it would be annoying to not be able to trade for any of the other morphs.

If you swap, the baby will hatch orange if you don't incubate or use precognition on it after it hits your scroll. Influence does not affect anything.

I just realised that the cantomaris have diffrent descriptions and sub-breeds that is super cool i love them even more now 

Trading for orange eggs shouldn't be too bad as long as you're okay with not touching them at all after the teleport haha (except for influence if you'd like to, of course, since that doesn't impact color)

Thank you so much to the artists and TJ for these amazing dragons!! Genuinely inspired to collect and hoard these for the rest of my life, mechanics be damned, I really really love them! ;w;

Enjoy the individual lore for each color too--so so so good!!!

Love the colors of the Nobleshield Adults!! And the Cantormaris are ... huge lol! I think I like the Itus' colors most^^

I haven't seen anybody else mention this before, but I am so excited to see Iratus lineages with Ke'maro xenos! Their colorings seem so complementary to me. I also love all of the other Cantormaria and their descriptions; I want to collect Mundus just to have tons of friendly, singing dragons around. The new mechanic is so unique and I love the challenge. Thank you so much to the spriters and to TJ!! 

Just now, natashalyons said:

I haven't seen anybody else mention this before, but I am so excited to see Iratus lineages with Ke'maro xenos! Their colorings seem so complementary to me. I also love all of the other Cantormaria and their descriptions; I want to collect Mundus just to have tons of friendly, singing dragons around. The new mechanic is so unique and I love the challenge. Thank you so much to the spriters and to TJ!! 

I was thinking abt iratus x ke'maro myself actually!  Additionally orange bois with Stratos will look STUNNING

image.png.390fad0462a7a071ec81d7bf71b72cc0.png

beeeeebs

Just now, Falorni said:

I was thinking abt iratus x ke'maro myself actually!  Additionally orange bois with Stratos will look STUNNING

image.png.390fad0462a7a071ec81d7bf71b72cc0.png

beeeeebs

This is gorgeous!!!! 

On 1/23/2021 at 9:05 PM, Adrak said:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 minutes ago, Adrak said:

o boy, messy sketch time~

itusfren.png

it all makes sense now. :D

On 1/23/2021 at 9:00 PM, TJ09 said:

Two new eggs have hit the cave. One has many variants, while the other isn't in the cave. What could their secrets be?

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg

Sooooo pretty!!! I love both of these! I am going to have to breed more of the hybrids *_* 

Thank you TJ & spriters! 

Edited by kerrikins

They are all so gorgeous!!

Because Im a sucker for black and red, the incubate variant is my fave. The others aren't without their charms!!

White/blue/red always makes me think of Togekiss, so I love that one a tonne as well. 

ohhhh I really like how the adults turned out for both dragons!
I think for the Cantormaris I like the red and orange ones best, so at least that will make lineage trading not too hard. ^^°

edit:
for further theory confirmation:
4x teleported (+influence) turned orange
2x untouched (only influence) turned pink
I still have one only precogged egg to hatch soon. :)

Edited by Reykur

Super pleased with the adults - both releases. Nobleshields are gorgeous! :wub: They might be my favorite hybrid yet. 

Cantormaris (I keep wanting to type Calimaris lol) are going to be fun in lineages, I agree they'll look amazing with Stratos.

i'm kinda confused on the different types & colors.

i got these:

so the red/black ones are the Iratus Cantormaris - that have been incubated

the orange/blue/white ones are the Itus Cantormaris - what y'all are calling "orange" - that have been telelport

so these~

the lightish red/blue/white ones with the light blue tail are the Mundus Cantormaris - what y'all are calling "blue" - that have been precogged

and the darkish red/blue/offwhite ones with the orange tail are the Sophos Cantormaris - what y'all are calling "pink" - this is the default

is this correct?

Edited by trystan
to add BSA to get the colors

2 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I wish these were slightly less "betta fishy" in appearance, but that's me.

More like blue whales breaching the water surface. I love the colors! ((No idea how I'll get the orange one though. ><: )) And the idea behind them is awesome too! I do like these all the same!!!!

WB

Wonderful job artist! I love them! I'm so glad that I only had 2 red dragons left that had influence available! I traded a pink hatching for a blue, and traded an egg, so I should have 2 red, 2 pink, 1 blue, and 1orange!!! The last one hasn't hatched yet, but thanks to the amazing sleuths here it should be!

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm kinda confused on the different types & colors.

i got these:

so the red/black ones are the Iratus Cantormaris

the orange/blue/white ones are the Itus Cantormaris - what y'all are calling "orange"

so these~

the lightish red/blue/white ones with the light blue tail are the Mundus Cantormaris - what y'all are calling "blue"

and the darkish red/blue/offwhite ones with the orange tail are the Sophos Cantormaris - what y'all are calling "pink"

is this correct?

I think you've got blue and pink swapped - 'pink' (no bsa, like TJ's TdVYK) is Mundus and 'blue' (precog, like TJ's gVJON) is Sophos. The colours on the hatchlings that have influenced their colour nicknames are less clear-cut on the adults but I'd definitely say the shoulder colour on the Mundus is more pink/magenta than red.

I wonder if there's something weird about your screen 'cause only the Itus has anything I'd ever call orange XD

10 minutes ago, FiveSix said:

I think you've got blue and pink swapped - 'pink' (no bsa, like TJ's TdVYK) is Mundus and 'blue' (precog, like TJ's gVJON) is Sophos. The colours on the hatchlings that have influenced their colour nicknames are less clear-cut on the adults but I'd definitely say the shoulder colour on the Mundus is more pink/magenta than red.

I wonder if there's something weird about your screen 'cause only the Itus has anything I'd ever call orange XD

ok, maybe not orange on the Sophos' tail, more like an orangey-red color.

so the Sophos - with bold colors - (TJ's gVJON) is the precogged one

and the Mundus - with the lighter colors- (TJ's TdVYK) is the default one

is that correct?

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

ok, maybe not orange on the Sophos' tail, more like an orangey-red color.

so the Sophos - with bold colors - (TJ's gVJON) is the precogged one

and the Mundus - with the lighter colors- (TJ's TdVYK) is the default one

is that correct?

Yep I'm pretty sure that's it.

@cbussiere  I have nothing to offer for a pair of them sadly. ><:

Also I just thought of something, how are people who get these from the market supposed to get the orange ones? You can't trade market eggs.

WB

Wow, the noble shields are lovely! I've always enjoyed both parent breeds but their sprites have definitely aged. Nice to see a spiffy hybrid that combines the best parts of both of them. Neat, detailed description, too!

The Cantomaris are also lovely, but I really wish we could have had different poses and more in depth descriptions of why magic (ala BSAs) affects them the way it does. In order of my fave color I like orange, blue, black, then pink. Orange and cyan is such a classic color combo!