TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

5 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

So if I want to both precog and incubate and get blue--which do I do first?

I tested this out recently, if you incubate and then precog after, they will hatch blue :) I had to do it very quickly because my two were ready to hatch, too, haha! Basically, the last BSA is the one that matters . 

3 minutes ago, kerrikins said:

I tested this out recently, if you incubate and then precog after, they will hatch blue :) I had to do it very quickly because my two were ready to hatch, too, haha! Basically, the last BSA is the one that matters . 

Thanks so much! :)

Some data! Probably just confirming what's already been found out, but hey, data.

Incubate -> precog : white/blue

Incubate -> precog : white/blue

Incubate -> precog -> influence : white/blue

(I did influence to the gender that had been precog'd, no idea if that changes anything.)

Influence -> teleport -> incubate : black/red

Influence -> teleport : ???

Still an egg, but I'm expecting orange given what I've read.

Hope this is helpful to someone!

Well, this sucks. I don't have any Aeons. Unless I can trade two of mine for blue hatchlings, I guess no blues for me... >_>

I'm pretty thrilled with this release overall. I'll probably become frustrated by the color mechanics of the bsa sensitive species if I ever decide I want to breed them, but for now I think it's pretty exciting. I'm also very hyped about the Guardian hybrid! Guardians are one of my favorite species and I think it's great that they are getting a hybrid. Can't wait to see the adults for both of these!

It was looking pretty dicey for a while, but with two days or so of on-and-off catching (and trading), I've managed to get a trio of each color (although I'm still just at a pair for the teleported color). This release was genuinely pretty challenging! The hardest one I can remember before this is the Xeno release (which was crazy, way crazier than this).

And if anyone needs any Aeons, I have a handful to breed and some extra space, I'd be happy to provide for any player without one!

New eggs! :wub:

Can't wait to see those hatchlings i assume another cute one but you never know. Description of the egg would fit for a Halloween breed.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I've missed over 5 new pages while sleeping. XD did I miss anything overly important? 

1 hour ago, Raikielia said:

Well, this sucks. I don't have any Aeons. Unless I can trade two of mine for blue hatchlings, I guess no blues for me... >_>

Do you still have eggs? I could do it for you rq, you can just toss them to me and i can incu/influ/precog and hatch (assuming they're incuhatchable, if not you can chuck them at me when they are, i'll probably have the slots)

This is ridiculous.  I have been trying to get the new eggs since 8 hours after they were first released with no luck.  I have a very fast connection but it seems there are only 2 or so new eggs in every drop, whether its the 5 minute or hourly.  Very frustrating.

6 minutes ago, Greygallows said:

This is ridiculous.  I have been trying to get the new eggs since 8 hours after they were first released with no luck.  I have a very fast connection but it seems there are only 2 or so new eggs in every drop, whether its the 5 minute or hourly.  Very frustrating.

I've also been noticing lag, taking a couple of refreshes to clear the egg to begin with. They're trickling into the ap now though

^^Yeah... the release was a day old when I started trying. I've only just now gotten my second egg. Don't even see one most drops. I wonder if it's because everyone's looking for many to figure out the different forms, or because they're rarer than usual, or if we're just supremely unlucky, or a combination?

Is anyone else waiting for TJ's to grow to touch theirs? :P I can't decide which color I like best.

1 hour ago, Tinibree said:

Do you still have eggs? I could do it for you rq, you can just toss them to me and i can incu/influ/precog and hatch (assuming they're incuhatchable, if not you can chuck them at me when they are, i'll probably have the slots)

Yeah, my eggs are at 4d15h. That would be awesome and I would super appreciate it.

22 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

^^Yeah... the release was a day old when I started trying. I've only just now gotten my second egg. Don't even see one most drops. I wonder if it's because everyone's looking for many to figure out the different forms, or because they're rarer than usual, or if we're just supremely unlucky, or a combination?

Is anyone else waiting for TJ's to grow to touch theirs? :P I can't decide which color I like best.

many forms + non biome specific means people are going a little wild trying to grab enough. I think a good minimum people go for is a pair from each biome of each color? For coppers and anything else thats mate-biome specific. Plus people that got all reds in their first batch are trying to grab more to get any other color. They'll be a little sparse for a bit but I think the demand will chill out a bit.

2 hours ago, Raikielia said:

I can breed some Aeons for you, pm me whenever you want them.

33 minutes ago, Elery. said:

I can breed some Aeons for you, pm me whenever you want them.

I'm two egg views away from unlocking them in the market, so I'll just get them there. Thanks, though.

Has anyone seen the eggs in the cave after their release date? I’m trying to gauge how often I can grab them.. 🤔 I haven’t seen any since the release which makes me wonder if their rarity will be uncommon or rare.

Completely unexpected :( 

I'll try to get them later, maybe.

Still, it's good to have new species.

I notice Aeons are involved. If anyone needs some I'll flood the AP ^^

2 minutes ago, Solaries said:

Has anyone seen the eggs in the cave after their release date? I’m trying to gauge how often I can grab them.. 🤔 I haven’t seen any since the release which makes me wonder if their rarity will be uncommon or rare.

They seem to drop only one in each of the 3 biomes in every 5 min intervals. If you don't see them, it's just because they're going quite quickly. But they're definitely there! 

Would anyone be willing to help me precog one of my NR please? I only have one aeon which I've already used on one of the eggs but I want one more blue to create a pairing. It has 3 hours til it can hatch so I can transfer to someone who isn't egg locked right before it hatches to save them holding it too long and then have it sent back when hatched? Happy to bounce any eggs needed to create an orange variant etc :)