Jump to content
TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

Recommended Posts

But once you incubate, it will stay red, no?

 

Because I incubated all, influenced 2, but they stayed red.

Some BSA seem to have a dominance or something?

I used Precognition after Incubating and it worked. But when using Influence after Incubate, it does nothing?

 

So it kinda needs a certain rythm to it?

Share this post


Link to post

I just hatched one, the last BSA was Ward and before that incubate. It hatched red so Ward did nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post

Teleport only works when it's not canceled, did I got this right? 

If yes, I will need ppl to teleport trade with me 😝 after I get some new eggs...

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

But once you incubate, it will stay red, no?

 

Because I incubated all, influenced 2, but they stayed red.

Some BSA seem to have a dominance or something?

I used Precognition after Incubating and it worked. But when using Influence after Incubate, it does nothing?

 

So it kinda needs a certain rythm to it?

 

influence doesn't seem to affect the eggs in any way, so in the first case incubate was the only bsa triggered.

and it seems that the last bsa used is the one that affects the color, maybe that's why precog made it blue even though incubate was used before it.

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if it's just random and there's some coincidences. I guess I'll find out, soon. Mine will hatch late today.

Share this post


Link to post

So because I'm stupid, and incubated the same egg I just precog'd, the Incubate *should* turn it red, since it was the last (affecting) BSA?

And doing nothing, or only influencing, seems to be giving the default of pink, right?

If I think I understand the mechanics, then I should have at least one of each (and possibly 2 of the orange.)

 

Edited by muttduck
added

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Aurora-Silver said:

I see, I see...

 

and what happens if we do nothing? xD is the colour random, then?

 

people seem to notice them staying pink if a bsa is not used on them. Maybe that means if we use influence -but no other bsa- on them, they'll just stay pink, to. Because influence has no affect and all.

Share this post


Link to post

Can confirm, influence doesn't change color. Have two eggs, one was influenced then incubated, other was incubated then influenced. Both hatched red. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Can confirm, influence doesn't change color. Have two eggs, one was influenced then incubated, other was incubated then influenced. Both hatched red. 

Thank you!

Shall go influence my two teleported eggs now!

Share this post


Link to post

Okay question here. So far the BSA's that have to be used is precog, incubate, and teleport, correct? What about stun, earthquake and ward? Would they caused a color change? It's also safe to think that Bite is left out all together.

 

WB   

Share this post


Link to post

it'll take 1-2 days before I'll see the results but I'm testing out teleport, to see if they turn orange.

 

OA1Rs - I had a friend get the egg from me via teleport and then have them teleport it back to me with their Magi.

Edit: turned orange OA1Rs.gif.c13777924bb77c93d9390c4e2d105c8a.gif

 

0WbWH - Used teleport on it, canceled said teleport (this was a mistake but oh well). Then used incubate on it. Then I used a teleport on it, but did not cancel and wil keep the private trade up right until the egg hatches.

Edit: turned red 0WbWH.gif.2fdfdc4433ee7846792f7a87fc166f6c.gif

 

Edited by TailedThief

Share this post


Link to post

SO - you teleport. In theory - get orange. But if you want to be able to breed - you then influence - do you lose the orange ? Because influence doesn't hold up through trade. And if you don't want a red you can't incubate ? (Oh - read on - seems not. Even so....)

 

As a rule I like interesting stuff - but if it's this complicated I shall just get myself two of each and leave them be. Not being able to be sure of a breeding pair is just too much hassle.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

SO - you teleport. In theory - get orange. But if you want to be able to breed - you then influence - do you lose the orange ? Because influence doesn't hold up through trade. And if you don't want a red you can't incubate ?

You can't incubate, but according to what I have been seeing, influence has no effect so you CAN influence. At least I hope that is true because I did just influence my teleported pair.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Okay question here. So far the BSA's that have to be used is precog, incubate, and teleport, correct? What about stun, earthquake and ward? Would they caused a color change? It's also safe to think that Bite is left out all together.

 

WB   

Yes, ward and earthquake was tested and had no effect. 
I guess stun has no effect either, because its only afflicting the hatchling which already has its color. 

 

previous hatchies that changed color seem to have been bugs. 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Can confirm, influence doesn't change color. Have two eggs, one was influenced then incubated, other was incubated then influenced. Both hatched red. 

Teleported and Incubated hatchie is red.

Hatchie I traded away is also red.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Teleported and Incubated hatchie is red.

Hatchie I traded away is also red.

 

I was just thinking that if I used incubate on a teleported egg, it would wipe out the teleport color. Ok then. No more incubates for these. 

Share this post


Link to post

By default, I influence all my dragons as soon as I get them. I incubated them all, and then I read this thread :(

The ones that hatched before I read are red. I applied ward on one, no effect. The precog turned it blue. Now waiting for the last one to hatch, it is in a teleport link.

Update: red :(

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Bambi said:

From what I've been made aware of, the teleport has to be successful. So you have to either transfer it. to someone who you trust and have them send it back, or do a two way trade where you both swap to make sure nothing bad happens. But if you want a certain coded dragon to be the orange variant then you have to get the person to transfer it back.

 

ok, thanks muchly! Found some people in trades looking for swaps too, so hopefully I manage a teleport^^

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, muttduck said:

So because I'm stupid, and incubated the same egg I just precog'd, the Incubate *should* turn it red, since it was the last (affecting) BSA?
 


Can confirm, it hatched Red.  So if you incubate after the Precog, it seems to wipe the precog.

Now I wait on the others.
I have one that was received from a trade (should be orange?)
I have one that was precogged only (should be blue?)
I have one that has had absolutely nothing done (should be pink?)

And one last one (that had nothing done) that was offered to someone else as a biome swap before reading this, waiting to see if it gets traded.
(and if it does, received one should be orange?) --- (and if it doesn't, I assume the rejected one will stay pink?)

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Except the dragon was born this morning....unless the glitch affected those who performed the action on the 24th.

Yeah, that seems the most likely hypothesis, that it affected those with actions performed back then.

Share this post


Link to post

I have open slots and Magis if anyone wants to bounce an egg. I might be a little slow as I'm on phone at work but I will return eggie as quick as I can. PM me. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well, by the time I saw there's a new release, there aren't any new eggs.  In the hourly drop I saw one.  I am not even going to bother.  Have fun, all.  At least there's one I can breed, if I like it.

Share this post


Link to post

i wish ward reverted it back to its default color! that would be soo lovely, but also i can see how that would be irritating for some. but yet again, teleport can be a nuisance if you want the "default" color!

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, daba555 said:

Well, by the time I saw there's a new release, there aren't any new eggs.  In the hourly drop I saw one.  I am not even going to bother.  Have fun, all.  At least there's one I can breed, if I like it.

They are still out there. You will probably have more luck with the 5 min. drops. At least I did when I went to pick up one this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.