TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

Ok, so if influence doesn't change the color then both of my eggs that will hatch in 3 hours will be red as I incubated them. 

I have three more eggs: 

One is precog, incubate, precog

Two is influence, incubate, precog

Three is control

The color matching the color of the BSA dragon crossed my mind as well, would be an easier way of remembering.

1 minute ago, Kiwiana said:

Mine didn't hatch yet, so I took the chance to precog one (was influenced and incubated before). 2 are without any BSA, 3 are influenced/incubated.

Now with teleport - do you actually have to transfer or is it enough to use the teleport function and then cancel it?

From what I've been made aware of, the teleport has to be successful. So you have to either transfer it. to someone who you trust and have them send it back, or do a two way trade where you both swap to make sure nothing bad happens. But if you want a certain coded dragon to be the orange variant then you have to get the person to transfer it back.

My first egg hatched and it turned out blue as expected (having been influenced, then incubated and lastly precog'd). Having freed up space I made my first attempt at hybrid breeding and got a Guardian, but I don't have the heart to throw the egg out since it got a lovely "toy" code. 😊😄

Want to say a big thank you to all the mad scientists for solving the mystery. Pretty confident I'll have a couple of each colour, thanks to you guys :D

Edited by Caileh

based on how i did the BSA's iam prob gonna get 4 pinks, 2 reds and 2 blues from precog.

ive influenced them all, then incubated 2. and 2 i used precog.

i think ill hold of on doing a trade swap for a possible orange couple. just to see what i get first.

2 hours ago, Ripan said:

Welp, the idea of mana-sensitive dragons is a cool one, but right now this feels like a sorta overcomplicated way of implementing it. @_@

I suppose Caprice/Capricious dragon might be a fitting name with this in mind.

Caprice/capricious was my thought, as well. 

3 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Finally I got some.

2x from Coast: both precog'd, one influenced, both incubated afterwards (I AM STUPID!)

2x from Jungle: both incubated, both influenced, both precog'd afterwards (let's hop the theory about only the last BSA counting is correct!)

2x from Volcano: one from a trade, both influenced

So it seems as if I need another pair to complete one set and four pairs more to get the "2 CB pairs of each variant"-goal. :D

EDIT: I AM STUPID!

Wanted to incubate something else and incubated the new ones from coast... 😥

Thankfull not the ones from volcano!

Want to trade back and fourth with me to to see if it'll remove the incibation affect? I have egg room :]

though that might give you orange for teleport of the theory stands lmao.

I have two hatchies with different results who were born just now.

One was born black. The last actions were teleport (cancelled), incubate, teleport (broken by hatching) within the last 15 minutes.

The other was born earlier in the hour and is orange. The last action was a cancelled teleport on the 24th.

I don't think cancelled or broken teleports will work to change color since it doesn't use up the Magi's BSA. Can someone confirm?

6 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

I don't think cancelled or broken teleports will work to change color since it doesn't use up the Magi's BSA. Can someone confirm?

From what has been said, it has to actually be teleported.

Will teleporting help after hatching? 

I have three red hatchies and one blue/black i dunno what color that is XD

All were incubated, one was precogged (the blue one), one warded and one influenced. 

Starting on my second round of eggs. I really like the colors of these.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, Boz said:

If theory with incubating is the right one ... well, I incubated all 8 eggs 😔

all 8 are red/black. 6 of them were influenced.

OK

Got 2 of them via Teleport, were at the beginning of my Scroll.

Incubated them, they moved down.

Used Precognition, and they moved back up.

Lets see what will hatch...

I'm guessing that your hatchling turning orange despite a cancelled trade is because there was a glitch in the beginning, that TJ fixed but those that had already turned orange stayed orange? Seems to be in line with what's been said about even hatchlings chaning colours in the beginning.

Too much work for the cave ones, don't like. All the hoops to jump through to get the variations is ridiculous. There is just no need for so many colors. Dumping them all and will never have.

1 minute ago, Caileh said:

I'm guessing that your hatchling turning orange despite a cancelled trade is because there was a glitch in the beginning, that TJ fixed but those that had already turned orange stayed orange? Seems to be in line with what's been said about even hatchlings chaning colours in the beginning.

Except the dragon was born this morning....unless the glitch affected those who performed the action on the 24th.

5 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

OK

Got 2 of them via Teleport, were at the beginning of my Scroll.

Incubated them, they moved down.

Used Precognition, and they moved back up.

Lets see what will hatch...

Blue

So, I guess I am glad I nabbed 4 and did nothing so far (other than chuck into hatching sites.)  

Am I reading the theories right that these are all BSA related colors, due to mana transfer, based on the last BSA done to them?
``` To get the red - need incubate.
``` To get the orange - need teleport.
``` To get the blue - need precog.
``` To get the pink - need influence.

thechnically, yes, but it didn't worked for one of mine - i used incubate, then influence, but it stayed red

I have 7 eggs. here is what I have done, so we shall see what I get.

1-4 have been influenced only -- from what I am hearing those should be default, which is pink?

5 and 6 were teleported - should be orange (I would really like to influence those, but am afraid of changing color -- need confirmation that influence has no effect!)

7 was incubated, then precogged -- should be blue

I figure the red ones will be easiest for me to get later, since I ordinarily incubate everything!

13 minutes ago, muttduck said:

So, I guess I am glad I nabbed 4 and did nothing so far (other than chuck into hatching sites.)  

Am I reading the theories right that these are all BSA related colors, due to mana transfer, based on the last BSA done to them?

You're right on the first three, but influence doesn't seem to affect the colour. To get pink, you can't use incubate/precog/teleport on the egg.

At least that seems to be true from what we've seen so far.

4 minutes ago, Mnkn10 said:

You're right on the first three, but influence doesn't seem to affect the colour. To get pink, you can't use incubate/precog/teleport on the egg.

At least that seems to be true from what we've seen so far.

Awesome, thanks!  Looks like I need to swap one of my eggs for one of someone else's eggs. XD 

Edited by muttduck
Needed to strike out something. :)

12 minutes ago, muttduck said:

Would guess that pink is actually a default color, influence doesn't really affect hatchis despite gendering them as desired.

Of course I have no valid proof of this but influenced mine AFTER incubating red and precogeg blue. Waiting on teleport and control batch to hatch! This is so exciting 🥳