TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

Two new eggs have hit the cave. One has many variants, while the other isn't in the cave. What could their secrets be?

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg

2021-01-24.png

๐Ÿ‘€ Yoooooo Let's goooo

ย 

'Something about this egg seems to lure you in."ย - Dropping in Coast, Jungle, and Volcano - Sorts between Canopyย and Carina Dragons

ย 

And thank you, @Paintra

"This tough egg has a protective ridge down its shell"ย -ย Guardian x Royal Crimson

Edited by ValidEmotions

ย 

Yay!:nyan:

But don't see any in cave?๐Ÿ˜ต

Edit:ย  yep Coast, Jungle, Volcano๐Ÿ”

Must be hybrids!๐Ÿ‘€

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Holy crow, this is the first time in twelve years of Dragoncaving that Iโ€™ve been in on the first drop of new eggs! Any hints on what one must breed to get the second egg?

tough ridge. Iโ€™m thinking at least one is the Brute, going on that and colour.

Edited by Stormfriend
Adding an afterthought

4 minutes ago, Stormfriend said:

Holy crow, this is the first time in twelve years of Dragoncaving that Iโ€™ve been in on the first drop of new eggs! Any hints on what one must breed to get the second egg?

ย 

They look like they have similar spot patterning to the Siyats, I wonder if they're one half of the hybrid?

ย 

ETA - or possibly Alcedine. ๐Ÿง

Edited by alyelle

3 minutes ago, Stormfriend said:

tough ridge. Iโ€™m thinking at least one is the Brute, going on that and colour.

Same I'm usually the last to ever figure these out

Haha when I'm hunting for last minute Secret Santa gifts. XDย Thanks for the new eggs, I got the first drop. โค๏ธ

EDIT : first page too! XDย 

Edited by banban007

"Protective" sounds like a hint to Guardians?

I cannot experinent rn, I'm egglocked with the other :)

Man, turning on notifications for new posts on this forum was a good idea, I collected eight immediately. Of course, I got carried away and picked up five from the Coast, three Jungle, and then couldn't get any from the Volcano, but at some point I'm sure I can trade!

taking a good close look at the "protective ridge" eggs, they remind me aย lotย of hellfires. maybe hellfire crossed with something known for physical hardiness? plated colossus, brutes?

2 minutes ago, Fawkesian said:

taking a good close look at the "protective ridge" eggs, they remind me aย lotย of hellfires. maybe hellfire crossed with something known for physical hardiness? plated colossus, brutes?

Not Brutes and Hellfires. Iโ€™m gonna try Hellfire and Sandwaste.

OMG, waiting for the scroll to unlock, guess I'll be hunting in the Cave tonight!

ย 

Thank you, TJ!

Tried bruteย with plated colossus, got a brute. I usually just wait until others figure it out, lol, but I'm excited!

edit: Also no to colossus/ash and colossus/guardian. maybe not brutes then.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Nice, just in time for my birthday! :D Will have to try for them later once I am no longer egglocked.

I've tried Brute x Alcedine, Brute x Guardian, Brute x Fell and Brute x Siyat - no luck so far. :P

ETA - also no (so far) to Nexus x Bloodscale (random, but I was working purely off the colours of the adults there.)

Edited by alyelle

1 minute ago, Natakiro said:

Nice, just in time for my birthday! :D Will have to try for them later once I am no longer egglocked.

Happy Birthday!๐ŸŽ‚

Hellfire x Sandwaste = Sandwaste

Brute x Hellfire = Brute

Sand waste x Brute = Sandwaste

Hellfire x Plated Collossus = Plated Colossus

Edited by Stormfriend
Breed experiment results