Aqub

Aqub's ABC Bingo Challenge

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Also, secret "one of these" bingo? https://dragcave.net/lineage/HgvY1

(Did you put the arrows just 3 days ago? XD)

Yeah, that was S1. I just added the arrows 3 days ago so someone would hopefully find it. XD

Edited by Aqub

And with that, this bingo game is over! :D 

@Ruby Eyes wins with 51 points!

and @purplehaze was in a close second with 49 points!

You may both request the first egg from any pairing on my scroll. (Note that this is on my scroll now, but it may take a few weeks for your request to be bred.)

Sorry that this one went a little long, I had a really busy month and forgot to/ didn't have the energy to update it a lot of the time. Hopefully you still enjoyed!

5 hours ago, Aqub said:

I just added the arrows 3 days ago so someone would hopefully find it. 

I actually copypasted the whole first post text into one notepad window and my own old first post text into another and compared line by line XD That's how I finally noticed the extra text.

Congrats on your win! :D

So, um, I need 2nd gen Obidars from Rosebud. Would you be so kind and breed me one? :)

Congrats to ruby and purple - and to aqub for a really good game. I like it when they last more than 2 days myself !

I agree!

It'll take me a day or two to prepare the next one, I hope it'll be at least as good as this ❤️

:blush: Aww, glad you guys liked it. Looking forward to your game, Ruby!

Congrats, Ruby!

Really enjoyed the game, Aqub.

I'll let you know what egg I want after I have time to wake up and think about it. :)

Congrats to the winners! Sorry I went MIA for the past bit. I'm in Texas, and we're not having it easy with the winter storm!

1 hour ago, Paintra said:

Congrats to the winners! Sorry I went MIA for the past bit. I'm in Texas, and we're not having it easy with the winter storm!

I hope you are able to stay warm. It sounds like things are pretty bad down there. Take care!

1 hour ago, Paintra said:

Oh yeah, I've heard that the power keeps going out from my friend who lives there. Stay safe!