Fuzzbucket

DC photography contest #181

Who's got the best mask ?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank you everybody!  :D

(It was the Dimetrodon mask, wasn't it? :lol:  I just hope everybody realized I did not make the masks.)

So, now... I just copy all the content from the first post, set a new topic and the deadlines, and... done?

And the deadlines should be a few weeks for submitting and then a few days for voting?

And I assume I'm not supposed to participate in the round I'm hosting myself, right?

45 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Thank you everybody!  :D

(It was the Dimetrodon mask, wasn't it? :lol:  I just hope everybody realized I did not make the masks.)

So, now... I just copy all the content from the first post, set a new topic and the deadlines, and... done?

And the deadlines should be a few weeks for submitting and then a few days for voting?

And I assume I'm not supposed to participate in the round I'm hosting myself, right?

Sounds about right, but two weeks is usually good enough for submissions, I think? Check the others and see what time frames they've used. :D