pinkgothic

Cookie decorating: Multiple inputs?

Mostly hoping to crowdsource help from the community here.

My decorating input methods are "touchscreen" (which lets me draw good curves) and "trackpad" (which gives me precision control over placement). I can make a decent cookie when I can switch between the two at will, but instead I can only effectively switch one way - from trackpad to touchscreen. If I try to go back to trackpad after using the touchscreen, I can click/drag to draw but can't see the cursor before the draw event begins, making the benefit of that mode moot.

Does anyone know if there's a way I can get around this that doesn't involve reloading the page? (I realise reloading the page works right now to not lose one's design, but given other beneficial features have disappeared I'm not willing to hedge my bets that this one is staying.)

Would it work to just "undo" the first trackpad move after the cursor reappears?

16 minutes ago, RainDear said:

Would it work to just "undo" the first trackpad move after the cursor reappears?

Sorry, I worded that badly - it doesn't reappear, it's just obvious where it is once you're drawing. Tried "undo" anyway, to see if that does anything - sadly it doesn't. Thanks for the idea, though!