Sanguivora

Bugsnax

I’ve fallen in love with the game Bugsnax recently and its characters; Filbo is my favorite, along with Floofty and Snorpy. I might even make a Grumpusona! Anybody else interested in the game?

this thread is old and stuff but i.. love bugsnax sm, its. i genuinely am fixated on it all of the time hehe. my favorite characters are shelda and triffany !!! i adore them sm sm sm i could talk for hoooursss...

Actually I appreciate the bump on it. Bugsnax is coming out for the Switch and was wondering if it was worth picking up?

@purpledragonclaw oh my gosh!! it is my FAVORITE game ever, i would totally recommend it. i bought it on epic and im tempted to buy it on switch now too, and maybe even again on steam, just to show support... umm. it depends what games you like, if you'd be into it and it be worth your money specifically. i really like it, i've finished it a few times and have it basically memorized, and i speedrun it too. so. ii... i definitely got my moneys worth, but um. if theres anything specific you want to to know about it to know whether youd be into it or not lmk? id love to answer it and talk about it

I've not played it, only watched gameplay but it was definitely a very interesting concept and looked quite fun.

Kudos to the devs for making such an interesting game. I hope it gets a sequel some time but I'm not sure how that would worth given how the story concludes.

We are supposed to buy it next time there is a sale on it. Most likely during one of the Summer Sales. But I've enjoyed watching my friends play quite some bit. The monster collection aspect is especially appealing to me. Being a fan of Pokemon, Slime Rancher, and so forth. I do not believe I have a favourite bugsnax yet, but I greatly enjoy hearing Bunger and Milli-Mochi talk.

i love the game! my faves are gramble and filbo, theyre just silly guy!! i'll probably get the game next time it goes on sale on steam