Montre

ANSWERED:Decorating Cookies on Mobile

I’m not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but it becomes impossible to continue decorating cookies if you change the frosting color, undo, redo, or switch to sprinkles. The circle cursor inside the limited square simply freezes in place, forcing the page to be refreshed and ultimately only making it possible to use the color white.

Is there a way around this besides switching to desktop?

Edited by Montre

Also if you erase something using the eraser button, you seem not to be able to carry on decorating.

Can you provide more info about the browsers and devices you are using? I've verified the event works in Chrome and Firefox on multiple Android devices.

I'm using safari on an iphone and I'm having the same issue as Montre. I can only use white icing. When I click another icing color, the sprinkles, or the sizing tool, the game lets me click them and shows the updated selection, but the cookie drawing portion seems to freeze, with the circle showing where the icing will be drawn getting frozen and not allowing me to continue drawing.

It works perfectly when I'm on my computer.

eta: it seems like clicking anywhere off of the cookie is what freezes the game on my device, not specifically changing icing colors or switching to sprinkles. I clicked the website header and that also froze the cursor. Refreshing the page allows me to draw on the same cookie again, but only with the default white icing. 

Edited by ADN6

I don't really own an iPhone, but I think I've identified an issue that could cause touches to stop registering. Can people who are having issues on iPhone try decorating a cookie and letting me know how you fare?

Thank you TJ!  Cookie decorating finaily works for me on my iphone. :)

It'll be so much nicer to touch-paint the cookies instead of mouse paint.