Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

32 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

I've been obsessed with making characters' cookies these days. 

You can tell me several your fav anime characters, and I can try to draw one of them ( if you don't mind I will make it slowly 😂 )

There are characters' cookies I had made. I will keep drawing this way. Too lazy to draw eyes. Lol :nyan:

image.thumb.png.6524095918ce274ae9cb5548063324de.png

My, that's so beautiful! Do you have deviantart gallery or something? I'd like to be a follower owo

Just wondering, isn't your cookie laggind when you are covering it with even with one layer of frosting? Because mine is (even on my pc), it's lagging so much so I can draw straight lines easily xd

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

they're still super impressive that theyre recognizeable even without eyes! theyre amazing. im still in love with the shrakumo one you made :wub:🧡

Thank you :wub:

Frankly speaking, I haven't drawn anything for years. This event brings all my passion about drawing back :D

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

They're so gorgeous thst they don't need eyes.

I'm glad you said that 😂

Thanks!

BTW, who is Jyugo?( from which anime? )

1 hour ago, WestWindReborn said:

The patience required to get that level of detail!

True.

Most of the time I just draw cartoon creatures like these.
I still have lots of fun. Lol :nyan:

image.png.a4d78878e36d388a42a78351094fb6f4.png

1 hour ago, Mika said:

I'm really curious, how long do these take you to make? 

Also, not including eyes makes them look better imo. Less is better sometimes.

Edit: if you're taking requests, Date Masamune or Yukimura Sanada from Sengoku Basara?

Took hours, maybe? Not sure.

I didn't focus on drawing a cookie all the time.

I'm always playing games, browsing internet, reading novels, grabing eggs, drawing other cookies or even having meals in the same period of time 😂 

Request taking.

44 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

My, that's so beautiful! Do you have deviantart gallery or something? I'd like to be a follower owo

Just wondering, isn't your cookie laggind when you are covering it with even with one layer of frosting? Because mine is (even on my pc), it's lagging so much so I can draw straight lines easily xd

Thank you:D

I don't have deviantart gallery or anything else because I haven't drawn anything for years😭

Almost forget happiness of drawing. This event make me so happy!

My cookie laggind when I'm covering it with even with one layer of frosting as well so I adjust screen browser size😂

Edited by a101401014

1 minute ago, a101401014 said:

Frankly speaking, I haven't drawn anything for years. This event brings all my passion about drawing back :D

heh, this event was distracting me from drawing. well, i was still drawing, technically, but not things i was supposed to be getting done... an animation i was working on, and a personal sketch i wanted to get done both took a back seat to all the cookies i was making XD but eh, not like i wouldnt have gotten distracted anyway. im literally drawing... well you can probably take a guess at who im drawing right now LOL (its a problem by this point) instead of working on either of them :P 

22 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

heh, this event was distracting me from drawing. well, i was still drawing, technically, but not things i was supposed to be getting done... an animation i was working on, and a personal sketch i wanted to get done both took a back seat to all the cookies i was making XD but eh, not like i wouldnt have gotten distracted anyway. im literally drawing... well you can probably take a guess at who im drawing right now LOL (its a problem by this point) instead of working on either of them :P 

You're going to draw more shrakumo? XD

6 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

You're going to draw more shrakumo? XD

already am, rigth now >w< not on cookies though... not yet. just doodling in my art program. i can dm if you want to see it :P 

1 hour ago, Mika said:

Cookie for you! (and posted here for people to look at)

treeees.png.a82b79e92850de5b53de3773d9ca14c1.png

Would you be willing to make a candy mountain in exchange for this cookie?

image.png.bee38cb520cf824d54594af484f4793a.png

8 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

already am, rigth now >w< not on cookies though... not yet. just doodling in my art program. i can dm if you want to see it :P 

I'd love to see! XD

I've been busy. Here's some of the designs I've made and sent out. Some are hot garbage, some are pretty freakin good. If you want to do cookie swaps, just send me a cookie. I'll toss one back your way! No guarantees on what you get, though. It's p much all black cats or palm trees on mobile, watercolor-esque Thomas-Kinkade-wannabe seasonal scapes on desktop, festive huskies if I'm feeling cutesy. Hope y'all are liking the event so far!

greatest_cookie_hits_2.png

greatest cookie hits.png

7 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Would you be willing to make a candy mountain in exchange for this cookie?

image.png.bee38cb520cf824d54594af484f4793a.png

I can make you a Candy Mountain tomorrow. Not really feeling up to it rn. 

(As an aside I'm really happy people like the mountains. I'll have to post the original paintings in the art subforum at some point)

@a101401014

If you are still taking requests, I'd love an Uchiha Madara cookie.

Some cookie updates

20210101_235541.thumb.jpg.e0f35d28fec2b730e267c65ab992cd6b.jpg

20210101_224913.jpg.2617102b14b9aab7a25eac67989a2f9b.jpgX 2

Edited by WestWindReborn
cookie updates

29 minutes ago, Marrionetta said:

I've been busy. Here's some of the designs I've made and sent out. Some are hot garbage, some are pretty freakin good. If you want to do cookie swaps, just send me a cookie. I'll toss one back your way! No guarantees on what you get, though. It's p much all black cats or palm trees on mobile, watercolor-esque Thomas-Kinkade-wannabe seasonal scapes on desktop, festive huskies if I'm feeling cutesy. Hope y'all are liking the event so far!

😶🙂😮😯😲😃  SO MANY BEAUTIFUL COOKIES!!!  OMG, those candles... they're just beautiful. The kitties, the trees, the cacti, the monsters... So many amazing ones. You win the internets.

Cat butt... I've seen enough of that irl. 😉 

Macaroni, lol.

9 minutes ago, WestWindReborn said:

Some cookie updates

The blackbird is beautiful in its simplicity. The flower star is lovely. I've had my eye on that green corked bottle for a while now, but was undecided.

1 hour ago, Marrionetta said:

It's p much all black cats or palm trees on mobile

thats all u need out of life!! most importantly black cats. i loved the little drummer cat you sent me :D 

1 hour ago, a101401014 said:

Thanks!

BTW, who is Jyugo?( from which anime? )

Jyungo I actually just discovered from a gif of his grin. My friend identified him from just his mouth. The anime is Nanbaka. Jyungo is a very mentally broken prisoner in a dystopia, yet apparently adorkable. (I haven't watched it yet, but what I read up on it sounds good.)

What is this wing cookie?

And the snowman with the cup is so sweet.

20210101_221423.jpg

20210101_221455.jpg

11 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The blackbird is beautiful in its simplicity. The flower star is lovely. I've had my eye on that green corked bottle for a while now, but was undecided.

Did you want me to send the green potion? Sometimes phrasing goes over my head. Lol

8 minutes ago, WestWindReborn said:

Did you want me to send the green potion? Sometimes phrasing goes over my head. Lol

Yes, I do want it. It captures my attention for some reason. Thank you. And I sent you a bird.

1 hour ago, Marrionetta said:

It's p much all black cats or palm trees on mobile, 

I wanted black cats irl. Life said, "Here's you some not-black Siamese mixes. Have fun with that." Cattitude every day.

4 hours ago, a101401014 said:

I made a Tiger/Kotetsu cookie. Sending right now. :nyan:

Actually, I don't know who he is. However, I searched him on google and I thought "Oh! He's cute, why not?"

Then I drew him. LOL!!

image.png.13b024cd8c9559ba5ce068733a1558fb.png

Aaaaaaaaa! I can't express how I feel right now, but I'm pretty sure you know that I'm soooo happy and amazed at this cookie! :nyan::wub: How did you made the sexy pose, the hair and even the goatee so perfect! 😍 and I didn't expect I get it this fast. I'm breathless and gasping for air, but in good way. XD Thank you very much, I love you! 😘 XD 

Edited by banban007
correcting typo, can't even type properly lol

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

What is this wing cookie?

20210101_221423.jpg

Idk.

I made many of those just because I like this type of design 😂

image.png.1229aae9f344058e817d3cac81a6c354.png

Edited by a101401014

2 hours ago, banban007 said:

Aaaaaaaaa! I can't express how I feel right now, but I'm pretty sure you know that I'm soooo happy and amazed at this cookie! :nyan::wub: How did you made the sexy pose, the hair and even the goatee so perfect! 😍 and I didn't expect I get it this fast. I'm breathless and gasping for air, but in good way. XD Thank you very much, I love you! 😘 XD 

Glad you like it!

There's process. I always make faces first, hair second, then others.

image.thumb.png.145df5378f9a5213e603b5de2691c143.png

4 hours ago, WestWindReborn said:

@a101401014

If you are still taking requests, I'd love an Uchiha Madara cookie.

Request taking, but plz be patient:P

Maybe it happen few days later.

Because my priority are making other cookies which I've already promised to make and makimg other cartoon creatures' cookies 😂

Edited by a101401014

31 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Glad you like it!

There's process. I always make faces first, hair second, then others.

image.thumb.png.145df5378f9a5213e603b5de2691c143.png

I really love it! ❤️ Although you share the process to make it, the only things I can copy are probably the necktie and his vest lol. I can't even make his goatee right with the huge frosting brush. XD Thank you again, I will make more kitty/animal cookies and send them to you later (and to everyone else who already sent me cookies) :D 

I have some unsent cookies (only one of each), who would like to get one?  :)

1. Tetris 2. Feather 3. Labyrinth 4. House

5. Telephone 6. Teddy

(Strikethrough = gone/reserved)

image.png.6f201eca835e47a9bb52c2c0ef29630f.png

(I can make more teddy bears and possibly labyrinths. The other ones would take too long, sorry.  XD )

Edited by Confused Cat

Do you guys use a drawing tablet for your decorating or just a computer mouse?

@Confused Cat may I take the feather? I love it!

Edit: these are the cookies I currently have available (with quite a lot of dolphins with sprinkles not in the picture)

cookie 1.png

Edited by LackingDragons