Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 hours ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

Thank you. Gonna try a few more horse heads. Want one?

You bet!

Anyone interested in a crudely drawn memento of 2020?

Numbering is hard.

20210101_135521.jpg

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

I decided to do a DragCave holiday classic!

From left to right: the third incarnation fo the asoxeno cookie, of which I have four left; the holiday classic HAM green dragon I accidentally made fourteen of (I hope there are plenty out there who want ham?); the bulbasaur-in-a-box (one left); the lightbulb (x2); and Blondie the buff orpington, of which there is only one left (she isn't actually wall-eyed, but that's the way the cookie came out).

Oh, @Kakaru_of_DOOM, could I please have a HAM dragon, I love it! Edit: Thank you!!

Any requests in return? I'm on a touchscreen so the art is a bit rough. 

Edited by sfts

50 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

From left to right: the third incarnation fo the asoxeno cookie, of which I have four left; the holiday classic HAM green dragon I accidentally made fourteen of (I hope there are plenty out there who want ham?); the bulbasaur-in-a-box (one left); the lightbulb (x2); and Blondie the buff orpington, of which there is only one left (she isn't actually wall-eyed, but that's the way the cookie came out).

This sounds like you maybe still manage to make multipls of cookies? or are they just older? (But that would be really cool)

38 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You bet!

Sent ya one!

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

Sent ya one!

Thank you!

Aaw, you sent me the smiling pink one. :wub:

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Anyone interested in a crudely drawn memento of 2020?

@Long_Before_Sunrise LOL, you inspired me to make one too!

Anyone want my crudely done 2020 skunk?

I like this contrast:

image.png.fdc6b475c5b30247e5ef1825b4b05b04.png

@Kakaru_of_DOOM If you have multiples of asoxeno or the classic ham dragon, I'm interested! What kind of designs would you like in trade for them?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Posted (edited)

Okay, some cookies available:

Top row: gold wing & tri-color wing Snow Angel, Winter Magi Wing, pot of gold (gone to @Dalek)
Middle: Log cabin, rainbow snowflake, white wing Snow Angel, forest

Bottom row: waterfall (gone to @muttduck), Thunder-egg storm, 2020 Dumpster Fire, Twister (gone to @Long_Before_Sunrise)
image.png.eb08402c7011940fc99a05b8c9498048.png

Edited by sfts

1 hour ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

I decided to do a DragCave holiday classic

the holiday classic HAM green dragon I accidentally made fourteen of

I'm out of the loop. Classic ham dragon?

1 minute ago, sfts said:

Okay, some cookies available:

Top row: gold wing & tri-color wing Snow Angel, Winter Magi Wing, pot of gold
Middle: Log cabin, rainbow snowflake, white wing Snow Angel, forest

Bottom row: waterfall, Thunder-egg storm, 2020 Dumpster Fire, Twister

Log cabin. That's such a good idea.

Twister - hey, we call that normal weather here.

@sfts may i have the pot of gomd? Scroll is Velociraptor

You all are inspiring me to try harder, and I tried my hand at a horse cookie.  I have a few unsent ones that I'd love to swap for something pretty...
Hopefully others are ocean lovers and will want my (somewhat crude) art-cookies?

unsent cookies 1.png

9 minutes ago, muttduck said:

You all are inspiring me to try harder, and I tried my hand at a horse cookie.  I have a few unsent ones that I'd love to swap for something pretty...
Hopefully others are ocean lovers and will want my (somewhat crude) art-cookies?

I'd love the turtle or one of the rays. Would you like a waterfall in return?

1 hour ago, LackingDragons said:

This sounds like you maybe still manage to make multipls of cookies? or are they just older? (But that would be really cool)

i was a bit confused as well lol. because how do you accidentally make 14 ham dragons!? 

well, dissociation and determination, tbh, but it would be much easier to accidentally dupe them XD 

21 hours ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

@water-spirit, still waiting for your scroll name to send snowman in tuxedo :3

Oh yes, really sorry for the late reply, got unexpectedly busy today. 

I understand if you decided to send it to someone else, but in case you didn't my scroll name is water-spirit, same as here!

Just now, Awdz Bodkins said:

@muttduck I like your stingrays. If I make a waterfall too, would you trade one for it?

Sure!  Happy to share them with anyone who likes them.  :)

56 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm out of the loop. Classic ham dragon?

One of the early DragCave Christmases (I forget which) a number of dragons got temporary holiday sprites. The green dragon's sprite added a ham in front of the dragon's mouth, about to be eaten. There has been a running gag about green dragons and hams ever since (most recently seen in last halloween's event).

1 hour ago, sfts said:

Any requests in return? I'm on a touchscreen so the art is a bit rough. 

Nothing in particular, though I tend to prefer animals (both real and fantasy) and am less fond of some of the cruder cookies that have come up.

1 hour ago, LackingDragons said:

There is still a viable method, though it only works on certain browsers. I'm afraid to post what it is, in case the technique suddenly disappears like the first few did. o.o

1 hour ago, muttduck said:

unsent cookies 1.png

Oh, I love the horse's expression of disbelief.