Jump to content
Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@banban007 sure, I can make you some bottled fish. I would very much like both the koi and one of the flower sleds, any other cookies of mine that you would like?

Edit: I've currrently got these and some dolphins

Spoiler

cookies 1.png

 

Thank you! Really appreciate it. 

That LE Koi is taken, but I'm keeping different Koi from the mass production. I'm not sure who I kept it for anymore, so I can send it to you (if you haven't got any of my Koi cookie) 

 

I'd love that sampan/boat with night sky. Thank you. ❤️

EDIT : You made me wanna make a cartoon walrus cookie. :D 

Edited by banban007

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LackingDragons said:

@banban007 I don't have any kois from you yet, so I would love it! sending you the boat now, working on the fish :)

 

Thank you for the fish. I really love it. ❤️ I added a few animal cookies I just made on my previous post, inspired by your animal cookies. XD 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@LackingDragons is the snowflake with dragon silhouette still available?
Still have those cookies to gift (don’t want to gift them randomly so that they go to inactive scrolls 😓)

 

82820ED0-CC0C-4712-8C20-950BBCD6A995.thumb.jpeg.00d62b0597f62368c277577566ce9a79.jpeg38BBC93B-B538-41D9-8A34-C0074BA9FAF3.thumb.jpeg.567c29e31953c95896a179fcbf70cf5e.jpeg

Edited by tjenni

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@tjenni yes, I've still got the snowflake! could I have the green snail in return?

 

@banban007 your owl inspired me to make my own. want to trade?

 

 

owl.png

Edited by LackingDragons

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LackingDragons said:

@tjenni yes, I've still got the snowflake! could I have the green snail in return?

 

@banban007 your owl inspired me to make my own. want to trade?

 

 

owl.png

Sure, I’ll send it to you

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Kakaru_of_DOOMThank you so much! It's so adorable! :'D

 

@Jet Raptor I Love those planet cookies! They're so detailed! : O You've got some really impressive looking cookies too, man. Like, that bottled pink liquid is sooo clean.

 

edit: I just remembered what else I was going to say before I posted. I've gotten so many beautiful cookies from everyone here. I have to say thank you to everyone; They're all so pretty and I feel good seeing them. :'>

Edited by Xathoa

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

 

@banban007 your owl inspired me to make my own. want to trade?

owl.png

Sure! Your owls feather is perfect, I might copy that if I make another owl in the future. XD 

 

@tjenni Can I adopt a sheep? Thanks! My cookies in previous page, let me know if you like any in return. 

 

@sfts Thank you for the penguin! :D What would you like in return? Otherwise, I'll send random cookie. 

Edited by banban007
adding comment

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, banban007 said:

 

 

@sfts Thank you for the penguin! :D What would you like in return? Otherwise, I'll send random cookie. 

Anything with an animal - all your cookies are amazing, thanks! 

I am currently blaming having to use a touch screen to decorate as my problem, but I don't think that's it. 🤥

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Sure! Your owls feather is perfect, I might copy that if I make another owl in the future. XD 

 

@tjenni Can I adopt a sheep? Thanks! My cookies in previous page, let me know if you like any in return. 

 

@sfts Thank you for the penguin! :D What would you like in return? Otherwise, I'll send random cookie. 

Sure, my I adopt a whale?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, tjenni said:

Sure, my I adopt a whale?

Thanks! Which whale? I have 2 cartoon sperm whales, and 1 realistic humpback. :D

 

@sfts sent a walrus. I'm not sure how people draw with touch screen.. but there's nothing to blame, your penguin looks good!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@tjenni
may i have the purple snail?

 

 

Still available

20210101_104213.thumb.jpg.f9cafe4d102e8f29e5d302eac6ec6935.jpg

 

Some dupes left

Screenshot_20201231-224014_Firefox.jpg.b08e418b96c983279fdfa354c759c57b.jpg

 

 

Edited by WestWindReborn
cookie update

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

So mine are not that great - but what I lack in artistry, I make up for in enthusiasm? Anyway, I have two fun sleds and some holiday dragon-inspired cookies available if anyone is interested:

image.png.efbabb8bbd2734774c06646bf9304af3.png

Top row: Rainbow sled, others are gone (though I could remake). 
Next row: Enraged Aegis present, Snow Angel present, Yulebuck present, Gold-wing snow angel
Bottom row: Tri-color snow angel, Winter Magi wing, Rosy Solstice wing, Blue Solstice wing

Edited by sfts

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/30/2020 at 12:43 PM, VixenDra said:

 

oh well, fun is over, can make no more cookie designs then...

I planned another Aryena&Billie but I won't bother now, they take over an hour.

 

I wasn't sending to randoms except once or twice, so I still have 15 total left:

1357830287_Draffecillcookies.png.a81137a1ebaf93a0154b6376834b7716.png

Didn't make nice new cookies for obvious reasons

but I still have 8 total left if anyone wants

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Moriaty said:

 

sent!
 

and an update on my pokemon (probably gonna be pretty much the same list for tonight too, don't have time to make more..at the very most two new ones

 

486583764_ScreenShot2020-12-31at11_42_48PM.thumb.png.d69eb60936abcc2d98952c76e09e25a0.png

Has the pyro found a home yet? If not, I would love to adopt him

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, WestWindReborn said:

@tjenni
may i have the purple snail?

 

 

Still available

20201231_231445.thumb.jpg.09a1a89a6ac858a706e81da8d99ca725.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-224014_Firefox.jpg.b08e418b96c983279fdfa354c759c57b.jpg

 

 

Send the snail, Can I have a space cookie in return?

 

@banban007 Sorry for delay, a comic whale please?

 

@sfts can I adopt the snowflake?

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, WestWindReborn said:

 

Did i make a chinese checkers board and then play a six way game with myself? Yes i did.

 

Still got dupes of these

Screenshot_20201231-224014_Firefox.jpg.4bb111f9cbf2013f639051207932a0d4.jpg

I was right. It was a Chinese checkers cookie.

 

I'd like one of these. It doesn't matter which. They're both good.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, tjenni said:

@LackingDragons is the snowflake with dragon silhouette still available?
Still have those cookies to gift (don’t want to gift them randomly so that they go to inactive scrolls 😓)

 

 

 

 

I'm studying the fire mane on the horse Pokemon. I forgot its name. I wasn't satisfied with how my hell horse stallion'd name turned out.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

Didn't make nice new cookies for obvious reasons

but I still have 8 total left if anyone wants

I'd like one of the looking up at the moon cookies, please.

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

Didn't make nice new cookies for obvious reasons

but I still have 8 total left if anyone wants

@VixenDra I'd love one of your beautiful cookies! I tried to send you a cookie but DC said no scroll available? 

I sent you a snowman snowflake, @tjenni

I'd love one of your space cookies, @WestWindReborn

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, sfts said:

So mine are not that great - but what I lack in artistry, I make up for in enthusiasm? Anyway, I have two fun sleds and some holiday dragon-inspired cookies available if anyone is interested:

 

You can I would like the Christmas wing at the top right with the candy stripes and sprinkles.

Share this post


Link to post

@sfts I'd love to take fun sled #2 home. :D I'll return another animal cookie, or dragon in a jar cookie if you prefer that. 

 

@tjenni Sent!

@VixenDra May I take 1 cookie in tree shape? Thanks! My cookies on previous page, if you want anything, just tell me. 

 

@WestWindReborn I'd love 1 of your space cookie, or blue potion. :D Thanks! My cookies on previous page, if you want anything, just tell me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, sfts said:

@VixenDra I'd love one of your beautiful cookies! I tried to send you a cookie but DC said no scroll available? 

I sent you a snowman snowflake, @tjenni

I'd love one of your space cookies, @WestWindReborn

Oh, I wish my scroll could be named that^^;

Just send back now you got the cookie**

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You can I would like the Christmas wing at the top right with the candy stripes and sprinkles.

Sent you the cookie - it's supposed to be a Wrapping Wing wing 😁

 @banban007 turbo-sled sent

@VixenDra - will send as soon as I'm off cooldown 

Edited by sfts

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.