Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 minute ago, biruko said:

And could anyone tell me what this shape really is?

obraz.png.2faa82f6c0c203d2cdec64783213f46f.png

I thought first about acorn? My next thought was a shovel xD But what it really is? Anyone?

The adress bar calls it dreidel

2 minutes ago, biruko said:

And could anyone tell me what this shape really is?

obraz.png.2faa82f6c0c203d2cdec64783213f46f.png

I thought first about acorn? My next thought was a shovel xD But what it really is? Anyone?

I think its a dreidel, a Hannukah thing. I'm not Jewish so I don't really know its significance, maybe someone else can explain.

1 minute ago, LackingDragons said:

The adress bar calls it dreidel

@LackingDragons and @Aniia

Thank you! I didn't notice they have added names :D

I must say I would never guess it myself even if I saw it made as a correct dreidel cookie. It's not very common thing in my local area.

DC teach me new things everyday :)

7 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Those worms so cute! Can I have this cookie? :wub:

That wormy has found a home, but I'm sending you a similar one! 

Nooo woke up to no more cookie duplication 😢 and i was midway through another time consuming pattern cookie, which i'm suddenly way less inclined to finish: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.83f664edd521900b0f8dc48bc76910af.png

Oh well, at least i still have some cookies to send out to people

@pinkgothic Do I still have a crow? Hah, hahah...still have 92 of them. 

Day 5 of Cookie Baking
The cloning oven has gone awry, oh so very awry, and now I am surrounded by a flock of shortbread corvids. Their crumbling gaze is all I can see at night, haunting my dreams, for there is no where left to put them all than my very own bed. I fear the day they suffocate me in the night, much like a disgruntled cat would when their bowl was not magically filled the very second they wanted it to be. 

2 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Day 5 of Cookie Baking
The cloning oven has gone awry, oh so very awry, and now I am surrounded by a flock of shortbread corvids. Their crumbling gaze is all I can see at night, haunting my dreams, for there is no where left to put them all than my very own bed. I fear the day they suffocate me in the night, much like a disgruntled cat would when their bowl was not magically filled the very second they wanted it to be. 

XD I would not mind yet another crow cookie, they are awesome!

xD Gladly. Been sending them to randoms as much as I can, just to try and get down to two or three rows of each. Can still make fresh copies of the blossom tree and salmon (for now) if those happen to get popular/anyone missed them and one them, though. 

@LackingDragons haha, awww thank you. ❤️ *shed happy tears* XD  Do you already have thalassa cookie from me? I should send you 1, if you haven't. 

@biruko everyone was so creative with the shapes, and forget to make the actual thing. XD My first thought was shovel too..until I saw the name. 

@pinkgothic thank you for the lovely cookie. :D 

1 minute ago, banban007 said:

@LackingDragons haha, awww thank you. ❤️ *shed happy tears* XD  Do you already have thalassa cookie from me? I should send you 1, if you haven't. 

I don't have a Thalassa cookie yet and I would love one, they are stunning!

10 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

oho

the precious multiplier (RIP;-; ) didn't let me make more than 15 copies per design, unless I should have ignored the fact cookies beyond 15 were turning into a black rectangle?:P (no matter what I did, anything beyond 15 would black out like this)

Edited by VixenDra

9 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Day 5 of Cookie Baking

Omg ahahah

Can I have a crow too? They're so cute when they stare at you at night 👀XD

14 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@pinkgothic you may not be asking, but I could make one for you if you like? It didn't take too long and now that I know what I'm doing it's going to be even easier

Haha, if you like. ❤️ I'd certainly get a kick out of having one. :D

11 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Day 5 of Cookie Baking

XD! Well, if you need to get rid of some,  you can send Sethiss several, she's very much into crows. XD

Back when we could simply spam the save and send button to mass clone cookies for everyone, those were the days. Got a killer mouse clicking hand, lol. Started with, 130ish crows. Got a lil too uh, hyped. 

@Safira20897 You can have the one that's been giving me a strange, murdery looks then. I'm sure it's just how they look though, and totally not some twisted intentions. 

@pinkgothic Theres love for crows, then theres "oh no why are there so many someone help me please, where did you all even come from" 

Edited by Crowsfold_1400105

19 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Day 5 of Cookie Baking

Can I get a crow, too? 😊

You all have such fabulous cookie designs!

If you still have a crow cookie or two left, @Crowsfold_1400105, I'd love one!  (Scroll name "sorenna," same as forum but no front caps.)

Edited by sorenna

9 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

I don't have a Thalassa cookie yet and I would love one, they are stunning!

sent. :D 

@Crowsfold_1400105 Wow! I'm impressed with your clicking ability. XD I'd love a crow too please. 

@water-spirit Thank you for the snowman, just saw it!  :wub: 

@banban007 Honestly thought it would be like when trying to grab new dragon eggs: click a ton because only a few actually register. But nope. They all registered xD The lag it used to have probably helped, too. 

22 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@biruko everyone was so creative with the shapes, and forget to make the actual thing. XD My first thought was shovel too..until I saw the name.

You're right, we all tried to made something different that original one, and because of that it's easy to forget what it should be :D

1 minute ago, banban007 said:

Thank you for the snowman, just saw it!  :wub: 

Hope you like it! The the mouth was supposed to have only black sprinkles, but the previously erased red ones reappeared magically when I saved it 😂

32 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

xD Gladly. Been sending them to randoms as much as I can, just to try and get down to two or three rows of each. Can still make fresh copies of the blossom tree and salmon (for now) if those happen to get popular/anyone missed them and one them, though. 

I'll take a crow! I love corvids. Your salmon knocked my socks off too - if it's fair to send two. 🍣

4 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

@banban007 Honestly thought it would be like when trying to grab new dragon eggs: click a ton because only a few actually register. But nope. They all registered xD The lag it used to have probably helped, too. 

haha, I still think that's a superpower. XD

@biruko you're right. I should make a few simple snowman and tree cookies tomorrow morning (my time, not DC time) XD 

@water-spirit I love it! the red sprinkles appear on proper place, so it looks nice. thanks again. :D

1 hour ago, Moonlightelf said:

Sending the sneks in cups to their homes as soon as the cooldown allows :3 Sorry for the wait in reply, had to step away from compy for a while. After I have sent this batch, I'll post new screenshot to show the remaining sneks in cups :3

@LackingDragons Of course :3 Sent #12

@water-spirit Gladly ^^ Sent #1

@BatPopsicle Sent the #3 ^^

@Ripan Sending the #17 asap ^^

@Mika Sending random past #4 asap :3

@Auriene But of course! ^^ Sending #2 to you ^^

@Zhiyi1015 Certainly ^^ #19 coming asap

@Aqub #7 incoming asap ^^

@Confused Cat Of course ^^ Sending #21 asap!

@water_angel Sending the #14 asap ^^

@WestWindReborn #20 coming asap ^^

@a101401014 Sending #9 asap ^^ Love the translated quote x3

@banban007 Sending #26 asap ^^

@Safira20897 Of course ^^ Sending #11 asap

@Chaosdawn @Twinstar Another person has beaten you to #12 unfortunately. Would you like to pick another or have me make another copy of the snek in question (can take a while)? :3

I'm not sure what you have left but I'd prefer one with a black snake, especially if it has purple somewhere, if you have any. Thanks