Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

I would have sent something sooner, but I only just noticed I had access to this thread while logged in. I think I remember a couple of people of asking what I sent them, and the person that said that they think the cookies were constellations is correct.
Cookies sent: 30
Out of those 19 were constellations
Out of the constellations there was 1 Pisces, 5 Leos, 4 Scorpius, 2 Gemini, 2 Cancer, 1 Taurus, 2 Libra, 1 Aries, and 1 Virgo.

10 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I created it because I saw one like it that I had missed asking for (from Reykur, perhaps?) and wanted one like it. One of the things I love about creating these cookies is that you can have them and give them away too. 🙂 

Yee it's from Reykur! I got that cookie, here's a screenshot, I like how you would go and make cookies you like but missed XD 

679599580_ScreenShot2022-01-10at3_21_52PM.thumb.png.314b7e7bb3b61f00fdbf729460cab509.png

Reykur's silhouettes make me think of Mimic pygmies, not bats.

I haven't forgotten last year's "Now you are home to a vicious Mimic pygmy,' @Awdz Bodkins

20220110_172949.jpg

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Reykur's silhouettes make me think of Mimic pygmies, not bats.

I haven't forgotten last year's "Now you are home to a vicious Mimic pygmy,' @Awdz Bodkins

20220110_172949.jpg

LOL, of all my dragon cookies from last year, you had to bring up the most gruesome!

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.png.3dcbb2cf5fa0dba1b499887c0844d5c6.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Impressive collection. Those Water Dragons are harder to draw than they look, aren't they?

On 1/11/2022 at 8:04 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Impressive collection. Those Water Dragons are harder to draw than they look, aren't they?

That was also one of my earlier ones. You can see I got a bit better over time; I should try doing a better water one next year. 🙂 

Hello folks! Looks like we are back in business for another year of cookie decorating fun.

Screenshot_20221228_142020.thumb.jpg.f120bc9c91e0c8b706a862377306f350.jpg 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

OHHHHH I am SO hyped for the cookies! I'm incredibly tired already and will have to be at work all day tomorrow again, but after that I have some days off and the creation of virtual baked goods to gift and trade is very high on my list of desired selfcare! :D

Maybe I'll manage some today, will put them here as soon as I have something to give away! ^^

I’m questioning if I want to send the constellations like I did last year, or if I do something different. (At least this year I can respond in the forums)

Ok, here we gooo!
Snow Wars fort.  Mischivious crow from last year makes a return. Aaaand the last one is my favourite character and you can have it if you can tell who. :P 

I love to trade cookies, but you can claim regardless of wether you have anything to send back. First come first serve!

Can and will make more crows, can make more landscapes snow or not, will absolutely NOT remake the third one xD

(They are all gone now, but I can make more various crows or landscapes.)

2103718099_cookiestosend2301.png.6c162f96f4a47245ca9b005cffc1aefb.png

Also oh dear my hands are so cold right now and my mouse probably needs replacement soon. It wobbles out of place every now and then. Makes cookies especially challenging. Enough complaining, this was fun, expect many more! :D

22 hours ago, FireTail411 said:

I’m questioning if I want to send the constellations like I did last year, or if I do something different. (At least this year I can respond in the forums)

You can always do something new and do mmore of them if you feel like it in between.

Edited by Reykur

Just wanted to show off my cookie that I made for a friend.. I'm into this year's Sentai, so it's InuBrother from Avataro Sentai DonBrothers. Generally not very good with ideas, but I'm open to trading. 🙂

Got to say though, a lot of the cookies I saw here were so impressive. The compositions are so good, and how do you people manage to get the shapes so precise? I even saw someone do pixel art. Would love to know!

inubrother.png

2 hours ago, Reykur said:

You can always do something new and do mmore of them if you feel like it in between

I’ll probably do that, thanks for the idea!

@Reykur Oh and I meant to ask if I could have the mischievous crow, I’ll send a cookie once I figure out what I plan on doing this year. (Unless you want me to do one of the zodiac constellations like I tried doing last year) 

3 hours ago, FireTail411 said:

If you're willing to do constellations, I'd like a couple please! especially an Aries one, I love having constellation collections :)  I can see what I can do in return, my art skills are minimal for cookies. 😅

Edited by water_angel

@Reykur Can I have an igloo/Snow Wars fort?

I will be starting off with some geometric snowflakes and simple snowpeople. Happy to take requests!

850350472_DragcaveCookies1.thumb.jpg.02fb69eca2ebe3579715bd7039530a55.jpg

Edited by BringsTheSnow

@Reykur that crow is adorable and I would love to have one if you don't mind making another. I have a heavy work schedule this week so I don't think I'll be making too many cookies. Pity because I think it's a lot of fun, but time consuming when you aren't innately artistic. :P

Finished one, a silhouette-ish shiny zard. I put a bit of effort into this one so I'd like to trade it for a nice-ish one.

Or if you'd rather swap for a more simple piece I like making decorated trees and I can whip one up pretty quickly.

My forum and scroll names are different, just a heads-up if you do want to trade.

sdgfsdgv.png.5d9c3cbc9a74212fbf983b492ca2fb82.png

2 hours ago, water_angel said:

If you're willing to do constellations, I'd like a couple please! especially an Aries one, I love having constellation collections :)  I can see what I can do in return, my art skills are minimal for cookies. 😅

Is your scroll name the same as your forum name? I can do an Aries! Any others you want as well? 

I’ve got two versions of the Aries if you have a preference for one. (If you want I can do one without the lines) 

8E2ADC5E-D945-4643-86EA-25A3AA00398A.jpeg

C1E53C03-BA54-4D18-B2A3-A10A7A865FC4.jpeg

3 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

@Reykur Can I have an igloo/Snow Wars fort?

I will be starting off with some geometric snowflakes and simple snowpeople. Happy to take requests!

Hide contents

850350472_DragcaveCookies1.thumb.jpg.02fb69eca2ebe3579715bd7039530a55.jpg

May I snag a snowflake? If either of these two are still available, I'd love to have one! Scroll name is Stormphoenix :) 
And if you're interested in a pizza (any toppings
) or a sunset in exchange, just let me know! Otherwise I'll send a mystery cookie.
688258130_ScreenShot2022-12-28at10_48_47PM.png.525c5c3c1c99941b2a1c1dfec1ddcc9e.png 963250447_ScreenShot2022-12-28at10_54_50PM.thumb.png.a3e5b1539b5977a9df56b39104b1d984.png

11 hours ago, Reykur said:

Ok, here we gooo!
Aaaand the last one is my favourite character and you can have it if you can tell who. :P 

I love to trade cookies, but you can claim regardless of wether you have anything to send back. First come first serve!

Can and will make more crows, can make more landscapes snow or not, will absolutely NOT remake the third one xD

2103718099_cookiestosend2301.png.6c162f96f4a47245ca9b005cffc1aefb.png

My first thought was ''Is that Eddie Munson?!'' xD 

YAY for cookies being back! I'm far from artsy and can barely draw a stick figure but I can try my best to give back. I would love to receive some cookies this year please! My scroll is BAMBl (that is a lowercase L, not an i) :) 

9 hours ago, FireTail411 said:

Is your scroll name the same as your forum name? I can do an Aries! Any others you want as well? 

I’ve got two versions of the Aries if you have a preference for one. (If you want I can do one without the lines) 

Second version is great!! If it's possible, it would be amazing to have all 12. If I had to pick, aries, leo and pisces are most meaningful to me.

and yes, scroll name is the same as forum. water_angel

Edited by water_angel

10 hours ago, Stormphoenix42 said:

May I snag a snowflake? If either of these two are still available, I'd love to have one! Scroll name is Stormphoenix :) 

It is yours! The cookies I showed before were all from last year that I was offering to recreate. One red and black plaid cookie has now been made and sent! 

Both the pizza and the sunset are great... so hard to choose...

I choose Pizza! A pizza like you showed is perfect (peppers, onion, olives, pepperoni, extra cheese, I think?)

Edited by BringsTheSnow

1 hour ago, water_angel said:

Second version is great!! If it's possible, it would be amazing to have all 12. If I had to pick, aries, leo and pisces are most meaningful to me.

and yes, scroll name is the same as forum. water_angel

I’ll do that now! I’ll send the Aries first. 

This is the first cookie I've made. If you have any cookie requests or you would like to give me a cookie, my Dragon Cave username is also Coeruleum (which can be seen in my signature) and I am on the Discord as well.  

Dragon Cave Tree Cookie.png