Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 minutes ago, GalacticSketch said:

I'm looking to give away my TOP, NIN, and MM cookies if either of you would like them!

I've been trying to find users that like the bands before I send them off.

Then I would love TOP or MM cookie :) Thank you so much! :)

Edited by biruko

ooh! right. the cookie i finished, i knew id forget to share >///<

image.png.b416fe4b7892fec0b30ea47dd5bdb565.png

friday night funkin, anyone? she turned out a bit wonky, but shes still soo cute. might do the BF next if anyones interested... or even knows this game. i keep doing obscure stuff!

@biruko Hey, you still have the red present cookie with the face? And do you have a favorite dragon? I will happily send you a cookie wing with the wing or dragon colors back. :D

image.png.2da5c94237c31b843d0eb35afdfdabc1.png

sweating buckets, hoping my webpage doesnt crash. its turning out so good! dont fail me now, computer!!

56 minutes ago, biruko said:

I'll send it to you, is your forum name also your scroll name?

@littleironhorse I had sent you seal :)

@GalacticSketch I would love to het one of the Carina Cookies, they're so lovely! Band logos looks nice too, but I'm not familiar with them, what's band are those?

@biruko Yes, my scroll name is the same. Thank you ❤

Edited by BatPopsicle
Add a tag

I've loved all the birds on the sleigh!  I had an idea for doing that with a horse, but I'm so awful at making the cookies!  If a really talented person wanted to make a decent-looking one for me, it would be appreciated!  See my pic--

horse cookie.png

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Been makin yeti's and these layered kind of bat wings, Im proud of my brain for thinking of the yeti's tbh

*edit my Scroll is the same as here, theres just an underscore (_) in between rather than a space

24292536-113D-4A59-9B37-9628EA66E783.jpeg

D5B9B7F3-9494-47BE-9991-853C66A2358F.jpeg

Edited by Katharos Seraph
missing information

45 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

@biruko Hey, you still have the red present cookie with the face? And do you have a favorite dragon? I will happily send you a cookie wing with the wing or dragon colors back. :D

Yes, I still have it, I'll send it to you :) And about my favourite dragon, I love Winter Magi and Tri Colored Snow Angel, they wings are amazing! But I know they might be hard to draw, so I also love Red dragons and they wings! :)

@BatPopsicle I'll send you your cookie next then :)

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

ooh! right. the cookie i finished, i knew id forget to share >///<

image.png.b416fe4b7892fec0b30ea47dd5bdb565.png

friday night funkin, anyone? she turned out a bit wonky, but shes still soo cute. might do the BF next if anyones interested... or even knows this game. i keep doing obscure stuff!

That's a lovely cookie! I didn't know about this game, but I looked it up at Google and I must say you draw her exactly like she looks like, it's so amazing!

@Katharos Seraph they're amazing and the pruple one also remind me of pokemon called Mega Sableye (Sableye in Mega Evolution). They're really nice!

17 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

WOAH! i love those yetis. can you make me one?

Sure!

5 minutes ago, biruko said:

Yes, I still have it, I'll send it to you :) And about my favourite dragon, I love Winter Magi and Tri Colored Snow Angel, they wings are amazing! But I know they might be hard to draw, so I also love Red dragons and they wings! :)

@BatPopsicle I'll send you your cookie next then :)

That's a lovely cookie! I didn't know about this game, but I looked it up at Google and I must say you draw her exactly like she looks like, it's so amazing!

@Katharos Seraph they're amazing and the pruple one also remind me of pokemon called Mega Sableye (Sableye in Mega Evolution). They're really nice!

Thank you 😩

3 hours ago, banban007 said:

Thank you for Gryffindor! ❤️ I want to send you a cookie too.. do you prefer a Koi or a cat cookie? (I'll make them tomorrow)

Can I get a koi plz? It's so cute!

@e-sheep sure - I was going to make a hufflepuff either way and since no one requested that one it'll go to you when it's finished XD gonna take a while tho

image.png.31aa3749049c177060bb62aa25069473.png

it is done!! i was inspired by your cloud, @Moriaty , which is actually ironic becaues this guy goes by loud cloud! i'm probably gonna send it to you, if you'd like?? i'm super happy with it :P  this is fun, even though its so laggy.

3 minutes ago, GalacticSketch said:

I got this very pretty galaxy! Thank you @Auriene!

You're welcome ^_^ Your Carinae inspired me, they look great!

14 minutes ago, biruko said:

Thanks! I'm planning on doing all the dragons, so I did my best attempt on a Winter Magi. :D

Hi, everyone! I'm not too skillful when it comes to decorating these, but I'm doing my best and having tons of fun! These are the ones that I've made and sent so far:

orb6pk5.jpg

bDfmSR3.jpg

2 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Hi, everyone! I'm not too skillful when it comes to decorating these, but I'm doing my best and having tons of fun! These are the ones that I've made and sent so far:

orb6pk5.jpg

bDfmSR3.jpg

Thank you for the meme Patrick i love it 🥰 

3 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

image.png.31aa3749049c177060bb62aa25069473.png

it is done!! i was inspired by your cloud, @Moriaty , which is actually ironic becaues this guy goes by loud cloud! i'm probably gonna send it to you, if you'd like?? i'm super happy with it :P  this is fun, even though its so laggy.

Wow, this is just amazing! If Moriaty or no one else wouldn't want to get it, I would love it! You're have so much talent and patience to draw it on cookies, I couldn't do it, I would get impatient too soon ;)

2 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Thanks! I'm planning on doing all the dragons, so I did my best attempt on a Winter Magi. :D

Thank you, it's lovely! I really like it!

1 minute ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Wow, they're so nice! And I see SpongeBob cookies :D, they're lovely, especially this one:

obraz.png.6f8a20724fd9602ab12f3045e5b19568.png

1 minute ago, biruko said:

Wow, this is just amazing! If Moriaty or no one else wouldn't want to get it, I would love it! You're have so much talent and patience to draw it on cookies, I couldn't do it, I would get impatient too soon ;)

Thank you, it's lovely! I really like it!

Wow, they're so nice! And I see SpongeBob cookies :D, they're lovely, especially this one:

obraz.png.6f8a20724fd9602ab12f3045e5b19568.png

Yeah, I decorate cookies referencing some of my favourite things - mostly Pokemon and Digimon, but there are also some Spongebob, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot themed ones, and I'm planning to include Harry Potter and some other things that might be fun to do. So far I'm probably proudest of Gabumon and Plankton among my personal work. :D 

I'm nowhere near as skilled as all of you, but can anyone guess what this one is?   Hint: It took me a ridiculously long time to figure out the tail! LOL

image.png.86c12a71eae3df3712ac7560b5a94038.png

Up for grabs if anyone is interested, if not will send to random. ;) 

1 minute ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Yeah, I decorate cookies referencing some of my favourite things - mostly Pokemon and Digimon, but there are also some Spongebob, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot themed ones, and I'm planning to include Harry Potter and some other things that might be fun to do. So far I'm probably proudest of Gabumon and Plankton among my personal work. :D 

They're amazing too! I also tried some Pokemon cookies (I sent one to you, I hope it's not that bad ;) ), I like that you made so many of them and so detailed. They're really good!

@InvaderAlexis thank you for friday night funkin cookie, it was amazing surprise! :)

@littleironhorse I try to guess: Is this a cute piggy? :) It looks nice!

@InvaderAlexis O I would love that! Dat's so good

and @e-sheep I'm sending hufflepuff over. This one was a lot harder than others, particularly because of the horrible lag. I find it harder to draw straight lines than anything else :( I hope you don't mind the red sprinkles - I thought I erased all of them because they did disappear after I went to unlock the yellow sprinkle for the eye, but then only after I saved did I see that they're still there. either way hope you enjoy it!

1210718714_ScreenShot2020-12-27at2_07_47PM.thumb.png.3e5a1eec663dadb38b26bddce6369a02.png