Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

On 1/3/2021 at 3:48 AM, Silverwatermist said:

I've gotten some great cookies from people! I hope they won't mind me sharing them with the thread (if you mind, let me know. I'll edit this post!)

A purple rainbow-sprinkled tree from @Pippyspot, a highly detailed tree stump from @Jet Raptor, and a cool galaxy star from @Lagie

1946677148_rainbowtreecookiesentbyPippyspot.JPG.81ff60680ccd8fd1b5ba6877e29dd607.JPG1549414581_treestumpcookiesentbyJetRaptor.JPG.0546deb3428a84eccc19cd6a88801dae.JPG894566485_glalaxycookiesentbyLagie.JPG.445e0e0170f311d652defc4681f17e07.JPG

I really appreciate all the cookies I've received. Seeing the effort and creativity everyone has and seeing what people come up with gives me ideas for how to make my own with the limited tools. This is honestly my favorite part of the game this year! Thanks to anyone who's sent me anything! :)

Awwh glad you like it!! :D

5 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

Here's my latest batch. I...think I need a break from cookies for a bit. I have ideas for others, but...I need to stop.  .____.

Also that Princess Mononoke one is awesome. I was going to do some Studio Ghibli cookies, but no more cookies right now. My eyes are mad at me.

christmas2020_cookies03.png

@Jet Raptor Could I get one of flower cookies made on wing please (the 3 white flowers are my favourite)? I love them!

And I made some new cookies on wing cookie if anyone would like them :) And one special tree :D

obraz.png.ab77e6b8dfd07282e7b6c8f3791b6ae7.png

I tried making one fashion dragon (he has a purple scarf xd), I was inspired by many amazing people here ❤️ 

I would love to get some wing cookies if anyone have some or could make me one :D I fell in love with them recently ❤️

@Awdz Bodkins Do you still have the Starry Nights cookie you made? @_@ It's gorgeous and I'd love it! (If I can have it, what can I try making for you in return?)

@Awdz Bodkins sent thalassa in a jar with purple ribbon. I'd love a green potion bottle, thanks! :D 

@smartster4 Thank you! really appreciate it. Sent you a thalassa too, and will make animal(or kitty) cookie for you in return for the DC egg. ;) 

@LackingDragons I'd love to adopt both, thank you! The cat is cute, I noticed the head looks good too. :wub: Glad you like the puffin, will send thalassa with green ribbon to you (it's the same thalassa though, only different ribbon XD ), and I'll make an animal cookie for you later tonight or tomorrow (my time). 

@biruko Can I adopt Nemo please? oh the dragon is so stylish. :D  

2 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@biruko Can I adopt Nemo please? oh the dragon is so stylish. :D  

@banban007 Yes,I'll send it to you soon! Thank you, I tried to make him look stylish :D

5 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Made a Yukimura Sanada cookie! Sending right now :nyan:

image.png.623d7d742d75f50cf00b29dc0195c8d7.png

Edit: OMG, because I watch this pic to draw him →Amazon.com: Phat Sengoku Basara: Yukimura Sanada Nendoroid Action Figure:  Toys & Games

Now I just found out Yukimura Sanada's hairstyle is not looks like what I drew 😂😂😂

Sorry about that  😂😂😂

He looks amazing!:D The hair looks great! Thank you so much!!

4 hours ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

@Lagie L cookie sent! Thank you for the tree! 

Thank you! It's Lovely! :)

And you're welcome!

28 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

@biruko thank you for the cute cookies! Will send some back in a while XD

Thank you so much too! I got really amazing wing cookie form you ❤️

And if anyone would like some, here's some of my new ones:

Spoiler

obraz.png.ded999b2057ccbb50fc07540ef57f46e.png

Posted (edited)

Decided to butcher some well known paintings xD

All claimed

image.png.9747eb131cca2af5d6b63c23d1391ee2.pngimage.png.bdd7dd9510840fabf73db17e9d00e9e8.pngimage.png.f7835fc52952aafff84495dcf176eb00.png

Edited by XDLugia

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

@Awdz Bodkins Do you still have the Starry Nights cookie you made? @_@ It's gorgeous and I'd love it! (If I can have it, what can I try making for you in return?)

Sure, I can send it to you. I like colorful cookies with critters in them mostly; I do not know what style of things you make, but anything pretty/of similar effort would be great.

@banban007 sent you the green potion bottle 🙂 Thank you so much for my bottled thalassa!

@XDLugia neat! Would you like to trade for the scream?

@biruko ack, someone beat me to that nemo cookie. Would you like to trade for the octopus one?

I have these available now:image.png.f3348fe032d9972530e0575c42a55053.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

8 hours ago, banban007 said:

Thank you for my artist cookie. :wub:Maybe I'll put it on my signature later. :D

I'm glad you like it so much! I wonder, are people still making those fancy, tiny, pixel-art badges for forum signatures? I remember them being made on occasions, after events etc. I am not good at pixel art - but I think that a "2021 Cookie Artist" badge of this type would be awesome.

If someone does not have a "2021 Cookie Artist" cookie yet and would like one, just let me know :) I tried to send them to as many people as I could. And thank you for cookies sent in return, I love every one of them ❤️

Also, I've just counted how many cookies I have sent from the beginning of the event - I have exactly 398 at the moment. Some of them were duplicates, but nonetheless, I had no idea I have sent so many of them! And to think that I planned to make only a few at the beginning :lol:

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

Here's my latest batch. I...think I need a break from cookies for a bit. I have ideas for others, but...I need to stop.  .____.

Also that Princess Mononoke one is awesome. I was going to do some Studio Ghibli cookies, but no more cookies right now. My eyes are mad at me.

MONARCH CHRYSALIS! I have some milkweed plants (not nearly enough)  and very late 2019 summer I had monarch chrysalises on the porch roof. I had to move a few of the newly hatched monarchs that fell before their wings were fully unfurled. Then as soon as they could fly, they left. 

You really know your flowers. My interests are more native plants, butterfly/hummingbird attracting flowers, and herbs.

I like the bare tree, too.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Derped.

51 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I have these available now:image.png.f3348fe032d9972530e0575c42a55053.png

Those Black Tea Dragons don't get enough love (not even from me). I saw a nice Black Tea + Black Truffle linage and thought that was clever. 

Is the Princess Mononoke tree spirits still avar?

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Those Black Tea Dragons don't get enough love (not even from me). I saw a nice Black Tea + Black Truffle linage and thought that was clever. 

Is the Princess Mononoke tree spirits still avar?

Yes, sending the tree spirits your way 🙂

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Here's the cookies I've made so far. They are all sent, except the last one, and I am not sure anyone would want that one 😅

Hide contents

cookie_1.png.6115f4637309b190f7dd760b69a215b2.pngcookie_2.png.460409fff5d41891cdd8de655fa34036.pngcookie_3.png.a62734fb2b555453133c8b199543acf0.pngcookie_4.png.0bebac7b36660c41e465dd2e3a8b9e70.pngcookie_5.png.d283495958439886839f62efe09e9feb.png

Some notes:
-The first one felt finished to me at the moment; mostly because I accidentally lost my image and had to redraw it, so I was tired of it
-"2020" made more sense to me at the moment, because "it was made in 2020"
-The last one started as a "horse does flehmen response and looks funny" kinda thing; but it looked scary, so I decided to try and shape it into something better... 😅
-The unicorns are not one or any particular character

The first one has a Last Unicorn feel to it.

Have you read the Phoebe and Her Unicorn webcomic? https://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn/2016/11/26

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Changed the link to one of my favorites

8 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Yes, sending the tree spirits your way 🙂

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Auriene said:

I probably won't have time for cookie making tomorrow and possibly also until the very end of the event - so I'll just be sending those to as many people as I can:

cr7rE2.jpg

We're all beginning this year as artists :D

Thanks for the artist cookie, Auriene! Made me smile, this morning. :)

@Zhiyi1015  &  
@banban007 

I will make you each one and send them over. ❤️
If you each want to send one in return, that would be lovely, too.  I do love the Thalassa in a jar. :)

13 hours ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

121604026_FabsMISSINGNO.png.8d75cf3943678d1470a375abd4bd8e3b.png

I've sent a few of the former out and the first of the latter, but this is the first time I've posted these. The chickens are Olive and Fabio, and if Fabio's foot looks weird, it's because she really does have a fifth toe sticking out at a right angle from the fourth toe that on her right foot. (She has five toes on the other foot, too, but the extra digit is parallel to the fourth toe.) The MISSINGNO. cookie did weird things, so I only got three copies. Anyone interested in swapping for either of these?

Hmmm, looks like a chicken fight about to happen. The dark one has its neck feathers ruffled up.

I sent you a brown hen on a nest last night. 

MISSINGNO. cookie did weird things

Art has its own ideas about what it's going to be sometimes.

10 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

image.png.1c3996ee5f6fd2b40727c6bbab2df310.png

Attempt? I knew what it was as soon as I saw it even though it's pink. 😄

10 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

@banban007 I'd like the thalassa in a jar, either one is great, I suppose purple ribbon if I have to choose. Which of mine would you prefer?

@Jet Raptor I would like the log cross-section with the little leaf; which of mine would you like in exchange?

image.png.af259dd5b86b5b1b83669ea98e6fc2ee.png

@Kakaru_of_DOOM thank you for my chickens! I sent you my attempt at a shallow water dragon, pink instead of orange due to color palette

image.png.1c3996ee5f6fd2b40727c6bbab2df310.png

Hey I recognize those dragons!

12 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

oh my gosh could I trouble you for a plant cookie? I love plont ;A;

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

Thats's amazing! I can recognize almost all the flowers even if I have no idea what are their names xd May I have an orchid or that red flower in the same line?

Will post my cookies when dc will be alive again x3

Edit. Here are my unsent cookies, made holidays 16' and 15' dragons yesterday. Was going to fit them into cookies, but they are thicc boys xd

Screenshot_Chrome_20210104-204259~01.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20210104-204307~01.png

Edited by CrystalThundercloud