Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

I was trying a different color pallette for the mountain. Would anybody like a summer mountain in bloom?

treree.png.d967bfa87506f7c995c0c5a429bec915.png

14 minutes ago, Mika said:

I was trying a different color pallette for the mountain. Would anybody like a summer mountain in bloom?

treree.png.d967bfa87506f7c995c0c5a429bec915.png

That is incredibly beautiful, I love how you used the sprinkles! It's awesome seeing what everyone else makes! 😮

5 hours ago, Auriene said:

Postcard from Earth:

08B8YV.jpg

I don't suppose you could be pursuaded to make Jupiter and Io? 😍

11 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

That is incredibly beautiful, I love how you used the sprinkles! It's awesome seeing what everyone else makes! 😮

I sent it your way. Enjoy!

22 minutes ago, Mika said:

I sent it your way. Enjoy!

Oh my gosh! Thank you!! :) I'll send you back something later when I have more time to make a new one.

On that note, my alien cookies are still available if anyone wants one =P

Another experimental mountain. Tried for a late sunset feel.

treree.png.91cbdebe62180959a160480ba1922c46.png

If you want it, @ me or send me a PM. Otherwise it'll be randomly sent out.

@lilbird Sent a new puffin to you, not same as the original but I hope you will like it too. :D

@LackingDragons Aww.. white dog is cute. I've sent out both puffin and its remake.. but I'll draw a new 1 for you later (might take some time). Can't promise that it'll have the same eye though. :unsure: I also would love Starry Night if it won't cause you too much trouble. :D 

9 hours ago, LackingDragons said:

Not tonight, though. It's already past midnight and I'm trying to get back into a normal sleepng rythm.

Hmmmmm...past midnight? normal sleeping rythm? I thought everyone sleeps in the morning. XD 

@XDLugia Will make a new owl for you later, that one already been sent to someone else. Love your cartoon cookies! :D 

@QueenKit Thank you for cookie with my name on it :D Sent a dragon in a jar to you.

@Silverwatermist Thank you for Pusheen! ❤️ Sent a dragon in a jar to you.

@Mika Your summer mountain is beautiful! 😍

@CrystalThundercloud Your dragon cookies are gorgeous, especially the blue baikala. 😍

@sfts cup of cocoa looks great! If you can make another, I'd love to get 1. :D

@Moriaty Thank you for surprise random pokemon cookies! ❤️ 

---

I still have thalassa in a jar cookie, cat butt x 3, Goku x 2. lmk if anyone want them.

I probably can make simple cat/animal cookie after this, but not as many as before as my long holiday will end soon. 

3 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@Moriaty Thank you for surprise random pokemon cookies! ❤️ 

you're welcome XD

That reminds me - I'm at the point where I don't really have time to draw more cool stuff but I still have a few pokemon cookies unsent. If no one ask for them they'll start being randomly sent to ppl in this thread XD 

1908151001_ScreenShot2021-01-03at1_15_29AM.thumb.png.54e1d3740972651ba3d7d3e973cae6ca.png

28 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@LackingDragons Aww.. white dog is cute. I've sent out both puffin and its remake.. but I'll draw a new 1 for you later (might take some time). Can't promise that it'll have the same eye though. :unsure: I also would love Starry Night if it won't cause you too much trouble. :D 

Hmmmmm...past midnight? normal sleeping rythm? I thought everyone sleeps in the morning. XD 

Well, after saying I would go to sleep I read until about 2:30 😅 and thats nearly normal for me. And I guess for one of your awesome I van make a starry night :)

@Marrionetta my scroll name is the same as my forum name, too

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

you're welcome XD

That reminds me - I'm at the point where I don't really have time to draw more cool stuff but I still have a few pokemon cookies unsent. If no one ask for them they'll start being randomly sent to ppl in this thread XD 

1908151001_ScreenShot2021-01-03at1_15_29AM.thumb.png.54e1d3740972651ba3d7d3e973cae6ca.png

Wow! I'd love the Mew one if still available please <33 Otherwise happy to take any of these! They're so cute. 

oof, so sorry for the delay, but i've finally sent all remaining promised cookies (i think)!

@LackingDragons - cookie #65165 (night seascape w/ lighthouse and fin)

@acm1923 - cookie #65111 (night seascape w/leaping dolphin, ha ha ha mew...)

@Long_Before_Sunrise - cookie #65126 (stylized/abstract starfish)

@jewel21 - cookie #65022 (night seascape w/ whale tail)

@MessengerDragon - cookie #64470 (night seascape w/ orca fin)

if i missed anyone, please let me know! ❤

Edited by miaou

5 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

I don't suppose you could be pursuaded to make Jupiter and Io? 😍

Postcard from Jupiter ^_^

7rFLJ8.jpg

I know, too much red. It's hard to take a decent picture in space. Juno spacecraft does it better :lol:

Someone made a ''Bambi'' cookie for me which I found super cute and sweet so I tried to remake it. I'm no artist like all of you but I find my attempt decent. 😆

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 10.07.40 pm.png

2 hours ago, banban007 said:

@QueenKit Thank you for cookie with my name on it :D Sent a dragon in a jar to you

You are very welcome ^-^

I love the dragon in a jar ❤️ It is beautiful!!

11 minutes ago, Bambi said:

Someone made a ''Bambi'' cookie for me which I found super cute and sweet so I tried to remake it. I'm no artist like all of you but I find my attempt decent. 😆

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 10.07.40 pm.png

i find your accomplishment super adorable! ❤

2 hours ago, Moriaty said:

you're welcome XD

May I have the green one with the pink accents on the wings on the bottom row, third cookie? 

Just now, miaou said:

i find your accomplishment super adorable! ❤

Thank you so much, I appreciate that XD I tried, which is the main thing.

1 hour ago, VixenDra said:

And last 4 of Aryena & Billie cookies:

1521828386_Draffecillcookies.png.deedae59b95eba40cf857ce3bd9252ab.png

May I have one? I checked my scroll. I haven't got one.

1 hour ago, VixenDra said:

And last 4 of Aryena & Billie cookies:

1521828386_Draffecillcookies.png.deedae59b95eba40cf857ce3bd9252ab.png

@VixenDra Could I get one? I have the other one, tree version, but I would love to get one of this too :)

Made a cocoa for @banban007

Still have a couple of nice ones from page 105, though I guess it depends on your definition of nice. ;)

Edited by sfts

3 hours ago, Moriaty said:

you're welcome XD

Any one of these 3 still available?image.png.1e40b328fc99a4e25500b0c5f63ae699.png

I Love them! Really want to adopt :nyan:

Edited by a101401014