Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

@Long_Before_Sunrise Sending! I wanted to make it look like a moon, but I suppose it may be also a planet ;) 

@LackingDragons Sure, will send after the cooldown. I have no idea, I've also lost track of the received cookies XD

Edited by Auriene

Inspirational Chaacter For 2021

I doubt anyone will recognize this one. This is Unicorn Jelly from an 2000 old webcomic (which is still available to read online).

Unicorn Jelly started life as a lowly slime (D&D type). One day, magic happened to walk into this slime's lowly life. The slime saw an unicorn and fell in love.:wub:

Then the unicorn peed on him. 😦

But as the comic says, "EVERYTHING about an unicorn is magical. Everything." 🦄 

The slime became a jelly (a quite small advancement on the evolutionary scale.)

The newborn jelly found ambition in life for the first time ever. And it set out on an impossible? quest to be beautiful and noble like the unicorn. But its world is imperiled and on the edge of destruction. Jellies have no power of any significance, but Unicorn Jelly is going to try.

(the ice cream cone corners are just because I decided it needed something more)

20210102_073846.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

31 minutes ago, Auriene said:

Inspired by some space cookies from this thread, still warm and available ^_^

cdfXwM.jpg

Ooh may i take that Brown one home? Scroll is Velociraptor

26 minutes ago, Dalek said:

Ooh may i take that Brown one home? Scroll is Velociraptor

Coffee with cream planet.

2 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

do you have one of my dolphins already? If not I would send you one for the planet

I have one dolphin in the sky from you, but if you have more of them, feel free to send me one - they look amazing!

@Long_Before_Sunrise Thank you for the jelly ❤️

1 hour ago, Auriene said:

Inspired by some space cookies from this thread, still warm and available ^_^

cdfXwM.jpg

These are lovely!  Would it be possible to get the red in the top right? (Or if taken, anything from the top row?)  I will create something now to send you, regardless.  :)

2 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

@LackingDragons If you can remake one of these for me, please let me know what kind of cookie you would like in trade for it:

image.png.8b9114452bb3ab32e6a63d717c494218.png

@LackingDragons

I made this for you (2015 holiday hatchling peeking out) in hopes of trade for the dragon silhouette on starry background?

image.png.d5b488ce82817948f47420e40e560e92.png

@muttduck It has already been sent to someone, but I made you a copy ^_^

Edit: Thank you for the manta cookie, it is awesome! ❤️

Edited by Auriene

Just now, Auriene said:

@muttduck It has already been sent to someone, but I made you a copy ^_^

❤️ Thank you!  I sent a Manta Ray your way a bit ago.

2 hours ago, LackingDragons said:

@Auriene (I’ve also completely lost track of all the cookies I’ve been sending out and receiving. Do I still owe you one?)

I've completely lost track too. Do I owe a cookie to anyone? Please PM me if so!

I lost track too! Especially when I received multiple cookies from the same person. :unsure: Please PM / tag me if I owe you. 

@Silverwatermist Can I adopt Pusheen with santa hat if it's still available? 😍 Thanks!

@Auriene: Aaah, those planet cookies! 😍 Do you still have one? If you still have the red one with the moon, I'd love it, but all of them are amazing.

13 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I have 6 Aryena & Billie cookies left: 1 tree and 5 stars

541120125_Draffecillcookies.png.d7f04bcae72b2e72e55dcfbfdcf25edb.png

Would love a star one if you have any left please!!

Bored at work, made a cookie, sent it to a random person. Out of how many people are on the site, that "random" person was Sif. @Sif enjoy your angry snowflake. All I had was a laptop trackpad. 

I think I will have to make more of these when I get time. and hope I don't forget.

39 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

@LackingDragons

I made this for you (2015 holiday hatchling peeking out) in hopes of trade for the dragon silhouette on starry background?

image.png.d5b488ce82817948f47420e40e560e92.png

Yesss, I'll make you a dragon silhouette for that present :D

Any  preferences in cookie shape and weither the flame at the tip of the dragons tail is blue or red?

On 12/31/2020 at 6:04 PM, Moriaty said:

loki, olive, sylveon and jolteon in bottle, and bear for biruko @biruko all sent

Thank you so much! They're so lovely!  I'll send to you something soon :)

I wasn't available all day testerday, sorry for late reply!

On 1/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, banban007 said:

Thank you! Love them! ❤️ Yes, we called it party horn (I'm not English speaker but we called it party horn too) I don't make new year cookie, but let me know if you like to have any of my available cookie(s).

I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry for late reply, I was away all day yesterday.

I would gladly take any one of your cookies if you still have some, I love them all :)

I didn't read a lot of pages here, so I'm sorry if I missed someone mentioning me, please let me know if you had write to me something since new year ;)

@pinkgothic I've made a red one for you, since all the previous ones have been sent, but I derped and forgot to add the moon - I'll probably be doing more of them later, anyway, so you'll most likely get one with the moon too ^_^

53 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I've completely lost track too. Do I owe a cookie to anyone? Please PM me if so!

I know right. Wish you could see send and sent scroll names. I think I got everyone.

58 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

Bored at work, made a cookie, sent it to a random person. Out of how many people are on the site, that "random" person was Sif. @Sif enjoy your angry snowflake. All I had was a laptop trackpad. 

I think I will have to make more of these when I get time. and hope I don't forget.

I want to see the angry snowflake.

Sif, ha! And you with a fiery Sleipner in your signature. ^_^ Neat.

Afraid I'm a follower of Loki, though.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise