Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

14 minutes ago, Sappheara said:

Do you guys use a drawing tablet for your decorating or just a computer mouse?

I use an iPad with an Apple pencil. I tried the mouse first (I always prefer using my "normal" computer over the iPad or cellphone), but that didn't really work for complicated designs.

It's still difficult on the iPad with all the lag, when sometimes the cursor only moves like once per second... but definitely more fun than with the mouse! Now I can also look at a reference picture on the computer and draw on the iPad without switching browser tabs all the time.

3 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I use an iPad with an Apple pencil. I tried the mouse first (I always prefer using my "normal" computer over the iPad or cellphone), but that didn't really work for complicated designs.

It's still difficult on the iPad with all the lag, when sometimes the cursor only moves like once per second... but definitely more fun than with the mouse! Now I can also look at a reference picture on the computer and draw on the iPad without switching browser tabs all the time.

Thanks for the info. I love your designs. If the bear is still available, would I be able to request that one?

25 minutes ago, Sappheara said:

I use the mouse, but because of the lag I use individual clicks instead of dragging the brush around for anything like straightening lines or painting details. For stuff like „one pixel to the left“ I use my laptops touchpad 

1 minute ago, LackingDragons said:

I use the mouse, but because of the lag I use individual clicks instead of dragging the brush around for anything like straightening lines or painting details. For stuff like „one pixel to the left“ I use my laptops touchpad 

Your designs are amazing too. I wouldn't thought that you used a mouse for them.

6 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Oh, is this how people are drawing very thin lines on their cookie art? 😅 It's incredible seeing what other people are making! I've got some great designs sent to me where lines that look thinner than the smallest brush were used.

4 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@Confused Cat thank you for the feather! Do you have a preference which cookie I send in return?

I would love the whale or the lunar cycle if one is still there, thank you!  :)

Sent the teddy to @Sappheara!

Here are some cookies I sent out. If you like simple/classic holiday themes (or an alien in a UFO 😂) and would like similar ones to these, let me know! I'll make another of the one you like best and send it to you. Feel free to tell me your favorite color(s) and I'll include them in the design, otherwise it'll be random or Christmas/winter colors.
230036735_CookiesImwillingtomakeagain.jpg.4f976c80d886fbcc2050fb65bd6288d1.jpg

I also made a soot sprite cookie (from the Studio Ghibli movies XD) that i have NOT sent out yet. I'd like it to go to someone who's also a fan. Any takers? (I can make extras if necessary)
2048810209_Sootspritecookie.JPG.7ea901a17100bbc856b2aab8e931fb16.JPG

11 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

Here are some cookies I sent out. If you like simple/classic holiday themes (or an alien in a UFO 😂) and would like similar ones to these, let me know! I'll make another of the one you like best and send it to you. Feel free to tell me your favorite color(s) and I'll include them in the design, otherwise it'll be random or Christmas/winter colors.
230036735_CookiesImwillingtomakeagain.jpg.4f976c80d886fbcc2050fb65bd6288d1.jpg

I also made a soot sprite cookie (from the Studio Ghibli movies XD) that i have NOT sent out yet. I'd like it to go to someone who's also a fan. Any takers? (I can make extras if necessary)
2048810209_Sootspritecookie.JPG.7ea901a17100bbc856b2aab8e931fb16.JPG

Can I take that soot sprite cookie? Soooooo cute XD

1 minute ago, a101401014 said:

Can I take that soot sprite cookie? Soooooo cute XD

@a101401014 It's yours! I'll send it right now :)

If anyone else wants one, I can try to make more! Or aliens or sleds or whatever else XD

1 hour ago, banban007 said:

I really love it! ❤️ Although you share the process to make it, the only things I can copy are probably the necktie and his vest lol. I can't even make his goatee right with the huge frosting brush. XD Thank you again, I will make more kitty/animal cookies and send them to you later (and to everyone else who already sent me cookies) :D 

Wow! Love you kitty/animal cookies :wub:

1 hour ago, Sappheara said:

A computer mouse.

Adjust screen browser size, make everything looks bigger:P

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I have some unsent cookies (only one of each), who would like to get one?  :)

1. Tetris 2. Feather 3. Labyrinth 4. House

5. Telephone 6. Teddy

image.png.6f201eca835e47a9bb52c2c0ef29630f.png

(I can make more teddy bears and possibly labyrinths. The other ones would take too long, sorry.  XD )

Edit:

Feather sent to @LackingDragons

Oh my gosh, the teddy is so cute! >_<

I haven't received many cookies this year, I'd love if someone could send me a super cute one ;_: 

My scroll name is Bambi_2229 by the way. 

Edited by Bambi
scroll

2 hours ago, Sappheara said:

I use laptop's touchpad + finger + zoom in... but my laptop is a good gaming laptop, has no lag.

1 hour ago, Silverwatermist said:

Oh, is this how people are drawing very thin lines on their cookie art? 😅 It's incredible seeing what other people are making! I've got some great designs sent to me where lines that look thinner than the smallest brush were used.

The trick is to use eraser, or different color on the thick line to make it thinner, and pointy.. and zoom in the screen to 150% or higher. It can be done with mouse too. :D Try it!

@a101401014 Sent a beluga to you. I will send kitty (and maybe more animals) later. :D 

Edited by banban007

1 minute ago, banban007 said:

I use laptop's touchpad + finger + zoom in... but my laptop is a good gaming laptop, has no lag.

The trick is to use eraser, or different color on the thick line to make it thinner, and pointy.. and zoom in the screen to 150% or higher. It can be done with mouse too. :D Try it!

Thank you so much! I'll give that a try!

@Bambi That makes me sad you haven't gotten many cookies! I'll send you a few cute ones!

2 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

Thank you so much! I'll give that a try!

@Bambi That makes me sad you haven't gotten many cookies! I'll send you a few cute ones!

Thank you so much!! I appreciate that. I'm no artist but I can try my best to put something together for you. Don't get too excited though! It'll probably look like a blob :D

@Confused Cat If you happen to still have the green labyrinth, I would love to get one!

Here are some of my random ice landscapes, currently available:

s9zsIZ.jpg

5 minutes ago, Auriene said:

@Confused Cat If you happen to still have the green labyrinth, I would love to get one!

Here are some of my random ice landscapes, currently available:

s9zsIZ.jpg

Can I take one? They are beautiful:wub:

20 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@a101401014 Sent a beluga to you. I will send kitty (and maybe more animals) later. :D 

It's lovely. TY!:nyan:

Edited by a101401014

@Auriene I sent you the labyrinth, would love to get one of your pretty landscapes!

@Bambi The teddy I posted is already gone, but I'll make a new one for you!  :)  

Just now, Confused Cat said:

@Auriene I sent you the labyrinth, would love to get one of your pretty landscapes!

@Bambi The teddy I posted is already gone, but I'll make a new one for you!  :)  

Thank you! Only if it isn't too much trouble. It's just so cute.

@Silverwatermist thank you so much for my cookie <33 I'm sorry the one I sent isn't the best lol I have the drawing ability of a 3 year old. 

Also, @Auriene the cookie you sent me is beautiful! Those above designs are amazing. 

@Auriene may i have one of those pretty land scapes?

@Confused Cat May i have the tetris puzzle?

edit: scroll is Velociraptor

Edited by Dalek

@Auriene I would love the second one of your landscapes (with the cracked ice) or any of the others if this one isn't available anymore! (The cracked one is my absolute favorite though)

@Ays The orca is gone but the dragon silhouette in the tree is still there. Sending now :)

Edited by LackingDragons