TJ09

2020-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

I asked this in Tiny Little Questions, too, but: Did my wintertides just migrate higher up in the stack of hatchlings? I swear they were closer to the bottom before.

edit: nevermind it's ok now? maybe I just had it sorted non-default?

Edited by Toyo

i have almost all of the cbs i missed! thank you to the people who have room to catch and release cbs to the ap, helped me a ton! just missing a holly right now. cant wait to see what the new breed is!

7 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

Why does the Equinox look so darn good with so many different Christmas dragons?! ❤️

yes! I just bred my … Wrappingwing? The 2012 Holiday for the first time with an Equinox cause it looks so amazing! I had never found a pairing before ^^

and Equinox now drop in Alpine instead of Forest? I grabbed two on the equinox from there.

Edited by Pliskin

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

yes! I just bred my … Wrappingwing? The 2012 Holiday for the first time with an Equinox cause it looks so amazing! I had never found a pairing before ^^

and Equinox now drop in Alpine instead of Forest? I grabbed two on the equinox from there.

They do look amazing omg! That's a great pairing!

The encyclopedia says Volcano right now. Do they change?

39 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

They do look amazing omg! That's a great pairing!

The encyclopedia says Volcano right now. Do they change?

I only have like five total and they're all from the Forest. Not sure when Volcano comes into play.

The wiki for the Equinox dragon says this for habitat: Forest (Autumn), Alpine (Winter)

Oh well, I think it's on me, but I just tried coockie decorating while cave is lagging from everyone trying to get the new eggs and after carefully drawing a snowflake on the snowflake cookie I got a 504 timeout when trying to send it :( 

2 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Oh well, I think it's on me, but I just tried coockie decorating while cave is lagging from everyone trying to get the new eggs and after carefully drawing a snowflake on the snowflake cookie I got a 504 timeout when trying to send it :( 

nah, im getting the same general errors, between telling me the page doesnt exist when i try to send stuff and giving me a nonexistent list of pages to try instead.

which is sad, my niece helped me with a cookie and i lied and told her it got sent so she wouldnt feel so bad no one would get it. thankfully, she's five and cant read really big words yet. i'll try again later when the oops is fixed with a recreation.

30 minutes ago, Anthropophagist said:

nah, im getting the same general errors, between telling me the page doesnt exist when i try to send stuff and giving me a nonexistent list of pages to try instead.

which is sad, my niece helped me with a cookie and i lied and told her it got sent so she wouldnt feel so bad no one would get it. thankfully, she's five and cant read really big words yet. i'll try again later when the oops is fixed with a recreation.

Actually check your cookie storage again. The ones that timed out aren't saved, but I've discovered that the page not found ones are actually saved - maybe your niece's cookie is saved!

3 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Actually check your cookie storage again. The ones that timed out aren't saved, but I've discovered that the page not found ones are actually saved - maybe your niece's cookie is saved!

i checked and it is indeed still in cookie storage! yay, thanks for telling me! i'll try sending it out again a little later then, when things arent quite so bogged.

21 minutes ago, xadith12 said:

Question: do cb blue solctice exist?

Nope. Only Rosy-winged CB solstices!

4 minutes ago, Paintra said:

Nope. Only Rosy-winged CB solstices!

Great! I guess there's a ton of people in trade who were confused. 

Ooohhh crystal snow dragon (based on the egg)? We haven't had any of those for the holiday event dragons!

I'm still absolutely in love with the Wintertides, so I'm curious to see if these will surpass them 😜

I'm going to close this thread to keep holiday discussion in the main thread. Please move the conversations over!