TJ09

2020-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

Other times I just have too many dragons unnamed that trying to name them all is like staring directly up a sheer flat cliff wall with no climbing gear. lol.

That's a great way to put it! XD  I intend to name all of my currently-unnamed dragons...eventually.  But the more I get, the more challenging that becomes, heh.

3 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

I think I might love a gingerbread themed dragon, OR a Christmas tree themed one! 🎄🐉

I second this!

I hope it's one of those evnts that you can assemble a gift with a cute message and send it... I really miss those

Trying to get a Wintertide is impossible...missed out last year. With the limit on the xmas breeds, the Holiday biome isn't moving much sometimes.

18 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

Trying to get a Wintertide is impossible...missed out last year. With the limit on the xmas breeds, the Holiday biome isn't moving much sometimes.

The Wintertide's are hard this year huh! Seems like barely any drop and when they do, they go instantly. Keep trying though, you're bound to get them! <33

My scroll is filled with pretty festive eggs! Now the wait until they hatch!

c90f07d40779afa3f7e9458607e52cbf.jpg

Merry Christmas to all!

Happy Holiday Hunting!

9 minutes ago, Bambi said:

The Wintertide's are hard this year huh! Seems like barely any drop and when they do, they go instantly. Keep trying though, you're bound to get them! <33

Thanks.

Even trading is difficult since a scroll can only have 2 still 😔 but I'm trying.

4 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

I hope it's one of those evnts that you can assemble a gift with a cute message and send it... I really miss those

I loved that event! :D

i have a question, mostly because i always get the patterns for holiday dragons genders mixed up. is this year's new dragon supposed to be all male or all female?

25 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i have a question, mostly because i always get the patterns for holiday dragons genders mixed up. is this year's new dragon supposed to be all male or all female?

According to the pattern, it should be all male.

4 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

According to the pattern, it should be all male.

glad i asked.. i always get christmas and valentines mixed up. thank you :D 

7 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

glad i asked.. i always get christmas and valentines mixed up. thank you :D 

You're welcome! :D

Happy Holidays! 

I've been out of the loop for quite a while so I'm trying to catch up with my CB Holiday limits... Really hoping to get a CB Wintertide this year - they're gorgeous!

9 hours until my first holiday eggs can start hatching, I actually put them in hatcheries starting last night so maybe they will actually hatch right on time, maybe?? (I'm usually overly-cautious and don't get them any stats until close to ER-time, but then it takes an hour or two to actually hatch.)

A gingerbread-themed dragon would be awesome, a tree-themed dragon would be awesome, and now I have all these mental images of what this year's new breed might be!

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

9 hours until my first holiday eggs can start hatching

4 hours!! :D I'm excited, I already have some names ready for my new hatchies~ And then back to the AP for MOAR! :nyan:

Needed 16 CB eggs from previous years at the start of the event, only need 5 now! Got my Hollies, Yule Bucks, Snow Angels, Mistletoes, Starsingers, and one of the 2017. I just need one more 2017, two of both 2016 and 2019, and then I can wait for the 2020s. I am so happy to have the holiday biome, can't believe I have CB Hollies at last! :D

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters and mods who help make this possible!

Okay, I have officially bred all the Holiday dragons on my scroll I wanted to (2 Wintertide, 2 Rosy wing Solstice, and a Holly) - I would breed the others, but I don't want to contribute all that much to a Holiday wall...

Now to wait for the ones I kept/caught to hatch, then wait for the new Holiday dragon!

Edited by ShorahNagi

Cannot wait to see the wall of hatchies this year.  *rubs hands together*

23 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

9 hours until my first holiday eggs can start hatching, I actually put them in hatcheries starting last night so maybe they will actually hatch right on time, maybe?? (I'm usually overly-cautious and don't get them any stats until close to ER-time, but then it takes an hour or two to actually hatch.)

That's me.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:45 AM, meruru said:

honestly people, does it kill you to name your dragons? 🤣🤣🤣

I keep catching lovely pairs only to find that only one parent or both are not named lol

Well, this dragon I didn't name because its code is name-like enough.

And THIS one I didn't name, because of its code is a nice reference to the Doctor Who character, Face of Boe.

Edited by purpledragonclaw
combining posts

Whyyy are the Wintertides so hard to find! I need one more CB to catch up with all the releases I missed and I want to finish before sleeping but it's taking forever >_<