TJ09

2020-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

2 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

seems to be 3 eggs dropping for every five minutes. They're gone in an instant.

You mean in the Holiday biome? Don't worry, it'll slow down considerably in the next couple days as people hit their limits of both the breeds and scroll limits. :)

3 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

Don't worry, it'll slow down considerably in the next couple days as people hit their limits of both the breeds and scroll limits. :)

i personally like to get mine ASAP, but i guess that's the trend with everyone! too impatient!! lots to catch up on!

Yay! Happy holidays all around! First priority for me is some messy wintertides to freeze (and another solstice, but I caught that already), but as always with the most recent holidays, they're elusive and I'm saving mine for lineage breedings later in the season.

Good to know I only need 6 eggs to fill out my 2 CBs per breed stats :v honestly thought I was further behind than that.

Edit: oh wow that went fast!! I didn't even get to read the descriptions for what I need 😮

Edited by ValidEmotions

1 minute ago, Amberfly said:

but as always with the most recent holidays, they're elusive and I'm saving mine for lineage breedings later in the season.

Speaking of Wintertides, does anyone here have an egg yet/checked to see if they're influenceable or not? :o

Just now, LadyLoki said:

Speaking of Wintertides, does anyone here have an egg yet/checked to see if they're influenceable or not? :o

Why would they be? Winter Fest and Valentine's dragons are always single-gendered and alternate yearly.

Just now, ValidEmotions said:

Why would they be? Winter Fest and Valentine's dragons are always single-gendered and alternate yearly.

You can influence bred Hollies and bred Mistletoes, soo...now we have to question whether they can be or not. :P

Just now, LadyLoki said:

You can influence bred Hollies and bred Mistletoes, soo...now we have to question whether they can be or not. :P

Oh, really? Has that always been a thing or was that recently added?

2 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

I caught one! Influence says Unavailable for Breed.

@ValidEmotions That's mostly true, but hollies and mistletoes can be influenced so it's worth checking if there are more exceptions.

10 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

You mean in the Holiday biome? Don't worry, it'll slow down considerably in the next couple days as people hit their limits of both the breeds and scroll limits. :)

Thank goodness! This is my first chance for the Hollies, Snow Angels, Peppemints, as well as the more recent releases.

Just now, LadyLoki said:

beat me to it, lol.

-------

Wow, filled with nice checker and 2G pretties already. Also really pleased with how nice the Male Mistra looks with Mistletoes. Equinox dragons too!

1 minute ago, ValidEmotions said:

Oh, really? Has that always been a thing or was that recently added?

I'm not sure when it began for Hollies, but it's always been a thing for Mistletoes. Started the following year after their release. It was a surprise, to say the least. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Amberfly said:

I caught one! Influence says Unavailable for Breed.

Awesome! Thank you for checking and letting us know! :D

Whooo I already managed to catch two messy Aegis siblings! And two messy Yulebucks. The newer breeds go so fast though!

Yay! thank you!

oh, also, just curious, the breeding rates should be higher now right? for the holiday? Just cuz, I've tried breeding now and I keep getting normal eggs!!! D: 

Anyways, I can't wait to see the new baby! * A * So excited!!