TJ09

2020-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

Holiday Dragon Breeding

Past holiday dragons are breedable from now until December 25 at 23:59 EST. During this time, past holiday dragons will be able to produce eggs of their breed, and have the potential for breeding multiple eggs (though you will only be able to keep one per pairing). This is unchanged from previous years.

The special Holiday biome will again be available during the same time period (ending December 25 at 23:59 EST). In this biome, past holiday eggs will be available. Past limits on cave-based Holiday eggs still apply (the breed limits help page is updated with Holiday dragons during this time to help clarify).

New Holiday Dragon

A new holiday dragon will be available starting at 00:00 EST on December 25. It will drop for exactly three days (ending on December 27 at 23:59 EST); after this time it will no longer be available from the cave. There will be a limit of two of these eggs from the cave.

Holiday Event

This year's holiday event will begin at 12/25 at 00:00 EST (the same time as the new dragon). The Advent Calendar from last year will make a return, with a new event launching from the first door. The event will run for two weeks. The Advent Calendar will have a daily candy limit like last year, but you shouldn't miss out if you have to skip a few days.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

EEEEEKKKKKK Happy DragonCave Holidays everyone!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! 

Ooohhh, the holiday event starts *on* Christmas this year, interesting! .... Was it like that last year? Huh. 

Happy holidays to those who celebrate!

Edited by Zinogre

Happy holidays, and thanks to everyone who worked on the new event!

.... Just checked and apparently the event has been starting on Christmas (instead of the week before) for a few years now, dang my memory sucks. lol 

I need way too many holiday breeds, I don't know what to click on!!

It really doesn't make sense to do an advent calendar after Christmas. I know we've been doing it that way for a few years now, but it's still silly to me.

7 minutes ago, HappyAppy said:

Happy Holidays everyone! Now to hunt down 4 years worth of missed dragons :P

We're working on the same goals!

i have a total of 22 cbs to catch this year, and theyre going by so fast x.x good luck to everyone else hunting!