velvotg

Encyclopedia Filter

Hello!

Apologies if this has been suggested before.

I'd like to be able to filter which dragons I have/have not completed the species entry for. Being able to view which dragons I need to go hunting for at a glance would be much nicer then checking the encyclopedia entry for every species for whether I have unlocked everything.

So I'd like to suggest a "Filter by" box, similar to what we see at the top of our scrolls.

The options may be something along the lines of:

Observations still to be unlocked.

Forms to be unlocked.

Thanks!

Support. Would save so much time (and serverload as well, I would guess)

Definite support! DC just has so many different breeds at this point, going through the Encyclopedia trying to figure out what is and isn't completed is a huge undertaking. I'm all done with it (until the next release!) but I *thought* I was all done with it awhile back and then found a few entries that still had observations to unlock. And easier way to see at a glance what you still need to unlock would be wonderful.

So much support (or even just having two different pages of complete vs. Incomplete) as I can no longer keep track of which ones are done.

Support!👍

I'm trying to add four years of new releases to my scroll, and this would help as I search out the missing breeds.