Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gh0std0g

Ey!

Hello!! Im Arouraheart on the site, I know it doesnt match my name here lol Unfortunately I finally signed up with an issue rather than just finally signing up ^^”” But anyways,

You can call me Gh0st or Oliver/Ollie/Oli and so on! I probably won’t be too active here but it’s nice to meet everyone regardless!!

I like art, Im a hobby artist, games and I’ve been on here for quite some time! I came back one night after thinking of all the old sites I spent my childhood on(gods, I remember posting my DC links on my Howrse account lmao those were the daYS) and the pixel art/lore and different dragon types are why Im lured back, I can’t help but adore the designs and artwork itself ❤️

I hope y’all are having a good evening/morning/night, and again, it’s nice to meet everyone, thank you for having me!

Hello and welcome! I remember Howrse back in the day! I never got into it, but I remember a lot of players did. 

Welcome!

Out of curiosity, what's your opinion on the newer dragons?  Are they exciting simply because they're dragons, are they better and shinier than the older dragons, or are they missing a certain something that the older dragons had?  I think I've seen all of those opinions around here somewhere...

(In case you were wondering, my own view is that each category has some I really like and some I don't like so much.)