Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black1973

Hi everyone

6 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, I hope you have fun on the forums!

Thanks! I love DC!

5 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Welcome!

Thanks! Is your Profile Photo Aeria Gloris? I love that dragon!

15 hours ago, Black1973 said:

Thanks! Is your Profile Photo Aeria Gloris? I love that dragon!

Yep.  All the way back on the thread where Aeria Gloris dragons were released, their spriter drew a profile pic-sized version of their head and said people could use it if they wanted to.  And I thought Aeria Gloris dragons were awesome, and I was getting a bit tired of being an anonymous gray blob, so I used it.

There's actually another person around (Dalek something maybe?) who also has the same profile pic, which always confuses me a little bit.  ("When did I say that?")  :D

3 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Yep.  All the way back on the thread where Aeria Gloris dragons were released, their spriter drew a profile pic-sized version of their head and said people could use it if they wanted to.  And I thought Aeria Gloris dragons were awesome, and I was getting a bit tired of being an anonymous gray blob, so I used it.

There's actually another person around (Dalek something maybe?) who also has the same profile pic, which always confuses me a little bit.  ("When did I say that?")  :D

Hhhh, this is more common in China. As you know we have too many people. However having the same profile pic still a little awkward, I think that’s just like someone else dress like you.

There is a little square by my avatar so I clicked on it and there were lots of them to choose from. I chose this one.