livia

Link back to AP after abandoning

As it is now, when you abandon an egg/hatchie you are able to redirect yourself back to your dragon page. This is useful if you're abandoning the odd thing from your scroll here and there, but isn't very useful if you are searching through the AP for a specific lineage (or lack of) etc, and re-abandoning almost straight away. You end up having to either trudge back to the AP page or open multiple tabs at a time, which is really tiresome especially for mobile usage.

I propose changing the link text after abandoning, to include a return to the AP option alongside returning to your dragons. In my head something along the lines of 'Return to your dragons or continue to explore the cave a little further' would make sense, as the text so far implies you've had to go to the 'AP cave' already in order to leave your dragon there.

This would just help make life a little easier for those who prefer AP hunting, or are looking for specific things there.

What I did was, I made a bookmark on the bar of my browser that takes me straight to the AP.  Works well for laptops and desktops, not sure about phones and tablets.

Edited by Elery.

Huh, I thought this had been suggested before, but I can't find it. (There is Add abandon pile link to abandoned egg/hatchling page, which might be the same thing? Having troubles parsing that with certainty right now, it's my bedtime, hah. There was Back to the abandoned pile button, which I was really thinking of, but that was something else, albeit related.)

I'd like this!

I also thought it had been suggested before. If it wasn't it should have been. XD I need this.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I also thought it had been suggested before. If it wasn't it should have been. XD I need this.

It was. I have certainly shouted about it. Probably in cave feedback ? A "back to the abandoned pile" when you fail to get the egg you tried for. Just as you get "Back to volcano" when someone else got that magma you thought you got :lol: 

ABSOLUTELY support - also support an abandoned page link on the main page with the biomes.

I don't see how this could hurt, just another feature to make DC life a little easier. Support (-:

I think I voiced my support on the other thread, but I'll put it here too. :)  This would be so helpful. 

It would be useful, but tbh I usually just press the "back" button and refresh the page.

I think I suggested this about an aeon ago.... LOL.

Yes, please. I also think "Return to group" would be nice for when you are incubating or influencing several in a row.....