Dekka

Make fog transparent when viewing your own dragons

Support. I'm starting to feel this too with the balance needed to make Yellow Sapphires. 👍

Small bump? This seems like such a small thing that would be so so helpful for users. Especially with fogged variants (see my last post) and especially when you have half your growing-things fogged. 

Support! Fogging can be so inconvenient, and it's something only done out of necessity. Being able to monitor and use actions on our own fogged things would make so much sense. I swear I've supported this suggestion (or a similar one) in another thread somewhere.

Support. Valentine trafic was a mess, half my scroll was mist in it XD

Now really, please! I can't see a downside of it either so is just QoL improvement.

(I wouldn't mind if all BSAs were usable through fog either...after all are our own dragons)

I support.  This feature would be very helpful.

Support, especially for using BSAs through fog. I had a fogged egg that I hid as I realized my pinks were all on cooldown and I forgot to influence it, and today unfogged it to influence and in the time it took me to switch over to the tab with my pinks on it, it grew up. This was ofc completely my mistake with the planning, but my general point is that this would be useful and have no downsides I could see

Full support from me too; this would be very useful, particularly for variants (as HeatherMarie noted earlier).

Edited by Beldarius

I wish they put a star small star above the eggs to say that egg is hidden no with a fog otherwise you can’t tell witch type of baby dragon or adult dragon too.

Edited by RosellaRose

Wholehearted support for what is essentially a quality of life feature with zero reason not to include it.

Support! Even though I don't have this problem, I can't see any disadvantage of this suggestion.

Just adding a little more support here, and besides the understandable not being able to teleport fogged dragons, I don't see a good reason why we can't use any other bsa on them. And the seeing through the fog would be really helpful of you have sick dragons that have healed and you want to unhide, but you don't know which one is which without clicking into all of them