snoesiepoes

Fresh eggs die in fog?

Someone entered all my eggs into almost every hatchery there is, after I caught them and went to bed. I found them in hatcheries I NEVER use. I removed them wherever I could.

My freshly caught eggs, obviously, were sick when I checked in this morning.

I thought: nice try whoever, but I spotted it in time. So I fog them. I see the fogged eggs at the top of my page (where it sais they're sick). I do some more stuff and leave. With my eggs in fog.

I return just now and they are all dead??

I thought sick eggs can't die from sickness while fogged?

For a moment I thought maybe I had accidentally unfogged. Or got hacked and they unfogged.

But my action log says clearly "hidden".

So is this a glitch and can I get my eggs back, or can anyone just kill others eggs even when it's spotted in time?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but eggs/hatchies can die while fogged. :( 

Viewbombing is exactly why I keep my scroll hidden all the time, which is tragic, as I would love to share my grown dragons, and love to breed for people when given the chance. I'm still hoping for the option to hide growing things only. 

Do you have enough white dragons to Ward your eggs in future? That would at least provide 6 hours of extra time to try to rescue them.

Then I guess this can be closed.

Been here for 13 years and this is the first I hear about die while fogged.

Managed to replace 2 already and caught a different rare as well.

Edited by snoesiepoes

It can happen to hatchies as well - it's a way Zombie collectors get around running out of kill slots. I never kill a hatchie, only adults !

21 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It can happen to hatchies as well

I know they can die in fog. I just didn't know they could die from sickness while in fog.

Edited by snoesiepoes

21 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

it's a way Zombie collectors get around running out of kill slots. I never kill a hatchie, only adults !

I know, I had 42 zombie attempts this year. 32 hatchies and 10 adults.

17 successen and 1 revive.

A good start at getting all sprites.

I used to have all sprites.

But then they changed what all sprites was. What to have now was a lot. And what I had was just sad 😕

(🤣 courtesy of the simpsons 🤣)

I’ve had eggs suddenly get views too, when I definitely hadn’t put them in a hatchery. 🙁

I’ve taken to warding everything precious as soon as I catch/breed/trade it. It gives an extra safety net, so I haven’t lost anything yet, happily. Sorry you’ve had such a bad spell.