Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucress

Nice to meet you ! ^^

Hello everyone. Lulu here, utterly fan of dragons since I could understand what they are. ^-^ Happy to be here.

Welcome to Dragon Cave. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Hey ! Thank you for the warm welcome. 😄

Well, unfortunately, it seems I'm gonna bother you right off the bat. xD I registered to the main site, but I never recieved the confirmation mail and now, when I try to register again, it says that my email adress already taken (by me, since I registered, just never got the email), and I cannot log in either, since I could never click on the confirmation email to activate my account. So I was wondering if there was a solution to that.  😅

In any case, thanks again for welcoming me. ^^

The obvious first thing to check is your spam folder.  If that doesn't work, I don't know what happened.

You could also go ask in the help subforum, either in the "Tiny Little Questions" thread or making a standalone thread yourself.

Good luck, and I hope someone else can help you more!

I've already checked in spam. >< Thank you though, for your answer. :) And I will post in the help subforum. Thanks once more for your help, and welcome. :D

9 hours ago, Lucress said:

Hey ! Thank you for the warm welcome. 😄

Well, unfortunately, it seems I'm gonna bother you right off the bat. xD I registered to the main site, but I never recieved the confirmation mail and now, when I try to register again, it says that my email adress already taken (by me, since I registered, just never got the email), and I cannot log in either, since I could never click on the confirmation email to activate my account. So I was wondering if there was a solution to that.  😅

In any case, thanks again for welcoming me. ^^

Do you remember the password you used?

If your account is named the same after your scroll, then you already made your dragon scroll.

https://dragcave.net/user/Lucress

If this is your scroll, just go sign in with your scroll name & password.

Then, go here - https://dragcave.net/account/edit

and you can fix any errors to your email, so that you will receive future messages. 

Later on, I will also send some info with the basics of dragon cave (it doesn't make up for a mentor, though!)

and a small gift of raffle hatchies. 

I found some I want to send you - I just need to hatch them out for you. 

Welcome to Dragon Cave!

ps - I will be glad to help with as many questions as I can, too.

Hey. ^^ I've already thanked you in the "tiny problems" topic, but I'm thanking you again here, Mystic_Halo. ^-^