Wandering4Ever

Custom Sorts Not Showing Eggs and Hatchies at Top

Just as the title says, I'm having an issue where when going into any of the three custom sorts, my currently growing eggs and hatchlings (and also tombstones from zombie attempts) are not showing up in their proper places, and instead are showing up elsewhere.

This mostly is a convenience annoyance, as they are still showing up on my 'View Dragons' page above my adults, however they are in a randomized order, and currently that includes having multiple tombstones between live hatchies, and eggs even showing up at the very bottom of the list, when I would much rather custom sort them to the top.

I didn't see this stated in another thread anywhere, and I feel like I used to be able to do this. Granted, it has been a while since I actively played DC non-mobilely (bless finally getting a PC).

Anyone else had this issue? Or a mod or TJ, can you guys weigh in on if this is intentionally unable to allow us to custom sort them, or is it a coding hiccup?

Are you checking the box that says eggs and hatchlings in top when you change sorts? 

Or are you using the temp sorts from the scroll page, which will not keep them at the top.

Your growing things look like sorted by breed to me.

I have the option checked for eggs and hatchlings at the top, yes, even when I do change sorts.

The issue I'm having is when I go into one of the three custom sorts, Grid, Table, or Manual. When I go into one of those three, my eggs and hatchlings run away from their places at the top, and instead go and filter within their breeds.

My sorting style is Sort by Breed, but then I add that check mark to bring the eggs and hatchlings to the top. I'm wanting to be able to then go and manually sort them, the eggs and hatchlings, without having to dive into every breed trying to find these babies. I hope that makes a bit more sense?

I find it very annoying - but every time I custom sort and save I then have to go BACK and check that one again. It was a while before I realised you have to recheck it EVERY time yo