Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

1 minute ago, Rissfleisch said:

Oh I see! I filed my gifting possibilities too, I didn't know how it worked so I looked here and gave 2 eggs someone wanted cause I had them lol. I have to reread, cause I don't know how to find out who is assigned to who xD

You get a private message by Secret Santa with the name of your giftee and their wishlist. It's a slow process as a lot of us sign up and the awesome people taking the time to run the game have to sort us all out in only a couple of days (they send out wishlists between 2nd and 5th). That was very kind of you though. ❤

That must be so much work for them tho xD alright, I'll keep an eye on my dm for a the message then :) I'm glad I could make someone happy for christmas

Yes, everyone who signs up becomes both a giftee and a gifter. Thank you for explaining, DyingLight. :) Even if you're new to the game and don't have much you can breed or catch yourself, there are Santa's Helpers (found on the first page) who are willing to help you find gifts for your giftee. Plus, once the gifting starts, there are always generous people sharing eggs in the thread that you can regift to your giftee.

16 minutes ago, Rissfleisch said:

That must be so much work for them tho xD

Bringing this event to everyone is worth it, though! :D

-Santa Aqub

Hello all! We are very excited to announce the next phase of Secret Santa! The Mod Team is beginning to send out wishlists to each and every Santa, but this will take some time to complete. (Please do not be concerned if you haven't yet heard from us - we are still working on PMs until we post again here!) 

In the meantime, let's start getting excited for some good ol' forum fun! Warm up those teleports (anyone still need some?) and get ready to gift!

@Rissfleisch, @DyingLight is correct. Everyone who sign up will both give gifts and receive gifts. Please do reread the rules in the first post, and feel free to pm me (or any other mod) or post here if you have any questions!

- Santa Toyo

edit @aqub, you are so fast :) like a ninja!

Edited by Toyo

it's my first year in this too :D looking forward to it

RPb9z9iTrpC-916y3bdkcuxajMGKLG-Kpn2UqYrT 

Hello all! We have finished matching and sending wishlists to everyone! (Now is the time to PM Secret Santa if you have not received your assignment.) Gifting begins on the 6th, so get ready for some belated holiday cheer!

Some things to mention: 

- Remember to click on the Google form link in your PM to verify participation!

- Please take a few minutes to reread the rules in the first post. 

- Asking for gifting assistance on the thread is fine, but please try to keep things a surprise for your giftee! Shift conversations to PMs before things get too specific - no spoilers :)

- Gifting on the thread is fine. However, remember that all gifts should be claimed for and given to your giftee (unless it is explicitly stated that it can be kept by you). Gifting should probably also be done with two-way teleports, in case things start getting swiped by non-participants.

- Don't forget to sort your gifts in your 2020 Secret Santa group! 

- In the past, mods have not been a part of the general Santa exchange; instead, we would gift to each other. This year, those of us who wished to play will be included in the big group. Out of fairness, we have made sure that no one has assigned their own gifter or giftee, and we will of course follow the same rules and guidelines as everyone else.

- Finally, remember to stick around after Jan. 30th for our end of event raffles. All Santas will automatically be entered, and we will have some awesome goodies to give away!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them on the thread (probably will be seen more quickly) or PM Secret Santa (we'll do our best to respond as soon as possible)!

RPb9z9iTrpC-916y3bdkcuxajMGKLG-Kpn2UqYrT Thanks, The Santa Mod Team RPb9z9iTrpC-916y3bdkcuxajMGKLG-Kpn2UqYrT

So hyped luckily I got one of my gifts already for my Giftee hopefully I can grab something higher in their list wish everybody the best of luck!

That feeling when you catch a CB metal for your giftee. 🥰 It's good to be part of this again.

If anyone needs a 2G from Alt Sweetling for their giftee and doesn't have the ability to breed it themselves I am offering my boys to breed with the mate of your choice. Just shoot me a PM. :)

3 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Gifting begins on the 6th

wait shoot, I've already sent out a pm with a gift. Is that okay? I didn't realize it hasn't started yet and got too excited once I saw my assignment...

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

wait shoot, I've already sent out a pm with a gift. Is that okay? I didn't realize it hasn't started yet and got too excited once I saw my assignment...

No worries. No penalty for starting a bit early if you have something to send.

I received 1 gift already (thank you my Santa), and sent gifts to my giftee too. XD 

If anyone need help with 3G Prize(s) for their giftee, just PM/tag me. I can breed stairs and checkers. 

15 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

I am not having much luck with prizes so a 3G prize for my giftee would be really helpful @banban007

stairs or checker? do you prefer shimmer or tinsel? 

My giftee didn't specify so I don't think it matters. I prefer checkers but that's just me. Thank you!

May anyone help me with some breeding? 

I'd prefer asking more in a pm so it's a surprise on what I'm having being bred!

Thank you so so much in advance! (3

And please let me know if there's any way I may help in return! :o