Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

My giftee didn't specify so I don't think it matters. I prefer checkers but that's just me. Thank you!

Ok, when I breed my dragons and get a shiny egg, I'll PM you. ;)

@QueenAquariusDragon You can PM me what you're looking for. If I see anything that I can help with, I'll send them to you.

I noticed there were quite a few people asking for lyrical lineages, so if any santa needs one of mine for their giftee, go ahead and send a PM. I'm also willing to breed anything else I can help with, including but not limited to 3G Thuweds and 3G (or higher) Saltkin.

@QueenAquariusDragon If you still need help maybe I can help you? 

I have a tiny question - I have a almost whole month to find something for my giftee. And I have this time to send more than one gift if I desire, am I correct? This is my first time, I am so exited=)

3 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

I have a tiny question - I have a almost whole month to find something for my giftee. And I have this time to send more than one gift if I desire, am I correct? This is my first time, I am so exited=)

Yes, you are only required to send one gift, but you can definitely send more if you want! Lots of people use the time to try to fulfill as many as their giftee's wishes as they can. :)

1 hour ago, DarkellaLord said:

It is THE MOST FUN to just send alllll the things to your giftee. This is my goal, even if I can’t wrangle the first category, I try to get all the others! 

Also feel free to poke me for things, I have one lyrical lineage, and can try for 3g prizes and SAlts. I also have a lot of checker things! 

Edited by jumpsnake

7 hours ago, TempestSea said:

anyone who has any luck finding the new xenos - I could use some help...

is there any spacif ones you want?

I've become quite good at and enjoy xeno hunting. Is there a biom I should hang out it? :)

RPb9z9iTrpC-916y3bdkcuxajMGKLG-Kpn2UqYrT

Hello, everyone!

It is really great to see so much excitement about the exchange of gifts and the very helpful attitude of everyone in this thread!

There are some people who are feeling overwhelmed by the wishlists they have received. Maybe you are one of them and just haven't spoken up. Please don't be discouraged! We want this to be a positive experience for everyone!

~ First of all, please understand that NO ONE expects to get everything on their list. Everyone wants a CB Staterae, but it isn't reasonable to think that everyone will get one!

~ You are only required to give ONE gift to your giftee. Even if it is only a tier 6 or 7 gift, that is fine.

~ There are many many people who are willing to help you find one of the higher tier gifts if you wish. All you need to do is reach out. There are Santa Helpers listed on the first page. People are posting in the thread with gifts they have available or are able to breed or catch. You can send a PM to the Santa account or one of the Santa mods asking for help. Post to the thread asking if anyone can provide one of the gifts that you would like to give. You don't have to do this alone!

Your Santa Mod Team, who stand ready to help!

7 hours ago, TempestSea said:

anyone who has any luck finding the new xenos - I could use some help...

I could help too, I have a friend holding a cb one of the new variations for me too if you need it and I can try helping hunt! Just send me a Pm letting me know! (3

And that's truly kind Santa mods, I'm honestly having some fun this year and have been really looking forward this year's!

I might send a pm later after my schooling for some help! 

I'll try to post some gifts for other's giftees here too in a bit! :)

This one counts as a 3g prize and a 3g spritzer's alt, if anyone needs that for their giftee. Just pop a dummy AP egg in the link!

3g silver tin, even gen, with two blue omen alts sent away, will post the next egg they get if anyone would be interested

Edited by Toyo

Can anyone help with breeding a 2G Storm-Rider? I tried all my dragons and was denied. Hrmph. 

23 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Can anyone help with breeding a 2G Storm-Rider? I tried all my dragons and was denied. Hrmph. 

ill try!

edit: PMing you a link :)

you're very welcome! @jewel21, I sent you a pm!

Edited by Toyo

I'd just like to remind people to peek in the AP every so often when hunting for gifts! Even if your giftee's wishlist is all CBs, they show up in the AP sometimes too! (I was surprised just now grabbing what turned out to be a CB Zyu in the AP, I'm so excited to have such luck gift-hunting already.)

I just sent pm of my first gift to my Giftee I love this so far its a lot of fun!

Edited by Dryth420
I am hyped and sent before checking spelling and grammar etc

Is there a post on this thread with a simple and complete list of all Santas?  I just want to know, if I'm offering something to help out, that it's actually going to a Santa and not just some random person taking advantage of this thread.

4 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

Is there a post on this thread with a simple and complete list of all Santas?  I just want to know, if I'm offering something to help out, that it's actually going to a Santa and not just some random person taking advantage of this thread.

Page 1. Everyone with a wishlist is also a santa to someone else.

5 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

You can find everyone participating in this event on the first page. You can just ctrl+F & see if they're listed

Oh lol ninja'd XD

Edited by Mochi

8 minutes ago, Mochi said:

You can find everyone participating in this event on the first page. You can just ctrl+F & see if they're listed

Be aware that a few people (me included, whoops) linked to our scrolls with something like "my scroll" instead of our scroll name 😕 So sorry to be complicated! 

And yes, two-way trades and checking the master list is wise. At this point, all gifting and raffles on this thread should be geared to those participating in Secret Santa. 

- Santa Toyo 

Edit: am having trouble highlighting text and then changing the color without it then only changing the color of one word. I give up! Am leaving patchy colorful text :)

Edited by Toyo

@Ruby Eyes Thanks!  I wasn't absolutely sure that everyone was listed there.

@Mochi Thanks!  I hadn't even thought of using Ctrl+F... D'oh! 

@Toyo Yes, that was one of the reasons I was asking if there was an actual list. ;) 

@littleironhorseHow about this ... later tonight when I have time, I'll go into the first post and be sure that those few links also include the full scroll name, so it can be fully searchable?

21 minutes ago, Toyo said:

@littleironhorseHow about this ... later tonight when I have time, I'll go into the first post and be sure that those few links also include the full scroll name, so it can be fully searchable?

PMed you

Just sent my 1st gift to my giftee, is anyone okay with breeding a 2g fleshcrowne from alt sweet? Need it for my giftee :D

Edited by Corseiss