Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

4 hours ago, Rissfleisch said:

I saw you could make neglecteds :o could I have one for my giftee pretty please? I was unable to offer any of her 1st tier yet and it's one of em :o she'd like a male

Pretty sure I don't have time and egg slots to make neglecteds for 2 people in this short gifting period now.. PM me your giftee 1st tier list, I'll see if I can help with other things (I'm good at getting 2G Prize or prizekin without specific pairing, and anything CB - EXCEPT CB Stat ) - EDIT but with this new release, I can't promise anything. :unsure:  

8 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Yes, that's what I took it to mean. Thank you for offering to help!

2G Prizekin seems like the easiest to get then. I'll PM you if I get any, and please PM me too if you receive help somewhere else. (I'll look for CB Gold/do ND experiment for backup too)

EDIT : Anyway, I'm looking for CB Pharos and CB Zyu (White & Pink) for my giftee. I'm trying to send all colors, so any help is greatly appreciated. ❤️ 

EDIT 2 : I'm locked with January release. Might not be able to catch/accept eggs for 2 days.

Edited by banban007

Thank you, will do @banban007

I was aiming for the 2G prizekin too but my prize dragon refused me both times, once with a electric and one with a daydream, grr. I appreciate your help :)

41 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Thank you, will do @banban007

I was aiming for the 2G prizekin too but my prize dragon refused me both times, once with a electric and one with a daydream, grr. I appreciate your help :)

There's new January release, and I got myself locked. My road to get these gifts just got obstacle added. XD  

7 minutes ago, banban007 said:

There's new January release, and I got myself locked. My road to get these gifts just got obstacle added. XD  

Gah, thanks for the heads up! I was not expecting a new release.

Is it okay to gift the new hybrids? I ask cuz obviously nobody asked for them

Lol nvm dumb question 

Edited by Dryth420

Gifting 3G bronze shimmer stair with witchlight, for santa or your giftee. 

Offer dummy here 

Edit: giving out in discord soon in next hour or so

Edited by dyearn

7 hours ago, Dryth420 said:

Is it okay to gift the new hybrids? I ask cuz obviously nobody asked for them

Lol nvm dumb question 

Psssssst, i'd still like one when i'm not egglocked anymore tho *-*

51 minutes ago, DyingLight said:

Heyo, I can try for ND, but no promises. Would you both like a ping on how it goes?

@banban007 @Rissfleisch

Sounds great! 😀

Due to NR, maybe I'll get an ND (or 2 if I'm lucky) slightly off the schedule. 

Just a quick reminder that the gifting period officially ends on January 30, so only a few days left. However, if you have had problems getting what you need because of the surprise new release, please know that you can always continue to give gifts even after the deadline.

If there is anyone who has not received anything at all from their Santa, please send a PM to Secret Santa to let us know. We would like to be sure that everyone gets at least one of the gifts on their list.

And please don't go away! Remember that there will be a raffle at the end that you won't want to miss. Everyone who participated in the exchange this year will automatically be entered, so you don't need to do a thing -- just be sure to watch for the winners! We are lining up some nice prizes for you. :D

Still looking for a CB Aeon or a red dino for my giftee. I'm willing to work out a trade if necessary, please DM if you're interested. 

Edit: Got a CB Aeon! Ty!

Edited by must_ingel

I am going to ask before I go to bed. Has anyone seen a CB Umbros or CB Pharos out there?