Imago

Cannot teleport revived Zombie attempt

One of the hatchies I let run out of time to try for Zombies was successfully revived with 2 days left and I wanted to put it up for trade. It is selectable on the trading page, but when I click teleport, the site tells me that it does not belong to me. 😕 Is this intended or a bug because the hatchie was dead once?

grafik.png.650a591a71b6a3ff58c471ffe3ce0d52.png

The hatchie I'm talking about is this one, though I fogged it for safety.

20 minutes ago, Imago said:

One of the hatchies I let run out of time to try for Zombies was successfully revived with 2 days left and I wanted to put it up for trade. It is selectable on the trading page, but when I click teleport, the site tells me that it does not belong to me. 😕 Is this intended or a bug because the hatchie was dead once?

grafik.png.650a591a71b6a3ff58c471ffe3ce0d52.png

The hatchie I'm talking about is this one, though I fogged it for safety.

Whenever I revived a timeout hatchling and tried to get rid of it so someone else could enjoy it(I release everything past a family set per breed/alt, unless a too useful BSA), it grew up within a minute or so(seconds at times, probably the S2s kept shorter and S1s a bit longer, can't remember for sure but that makes sense) if I didn't insta-abandon, idk what happens later when it hits the AP,
I can't remember if I ever managed to teleport it to eg. my bf sitting next to me, ready to grab the mouse and paste the link I copied for him (we often exchange this way for the ease, so I can't recall if we ever actually used the method for those too, depends if he was at home at the revival time and bothered, it's been a while since I got all zombie hatchies I needed, it's the adults that have been frustrating me for past months+)

But you have it under fog now so... it's not that it grew up before you confirmed the BSA, right? In that case, I'm clueless

23 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

But you have it under fog now so... it's not that it grew up before you confirmed the BSA, right? In that case, I'm clueless

No, it was a S1 hatchie attempt, so it only has 96 UVs - not enough to grow up under any circumstances, even if I left it unfogged.

11 minutes ago, Imago said:

No, it was a S1 hatchie attempt, so it only has 96 UVs - not enough to grow up under any circumstances, even if I left it unfogged.

I regret I can't remember if I ever actually tried to Teleport one instead of APing:/

I think it still registers as dead. You can abandon, freeze or let die but you can't trade it. 

Its come up once or twice before, not sure if it's a bug tears never been fixed or intentional.

It would make sense to be not tradeable, since some trades are exactly for zombie fodders, and those survivors are useless for that. Whoever would get such survivor in a trade while intending to attempt zobiefication, would get screwed - not only waste a dragon but also a kill slot

Edited by VixenDra