TJ09

2020-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

These are nice, I like them. Good job, guys~ I wasn't too sure how I felt about the egg but the hatchies were super nice and the adults are lovely.

I noticed in the Valkamarean Tales this year that Avery was wearing a different outfit. In Nulhora's story -Festive Expeditions- he was wearing "Blusang robes" and was temporarily at one point shown "as a Water Mage", as stated in the Wiki. But in this game he wore something resembling a fire-themed outfit. Does it have any lore significance? Or was it just an artistic liberty, for it to go more with the theme of the temple he accompanied Sanda to, which was all Desipis-themed, hence the dark browns/blacks and orange. (He looked great in them, and I loved his sword.)

If it does have a lore significance, does that mean 1) mages such as himself can change the type of magic they can cast based on the different robes they wear, 2) can cast any magic at any time but the outfits just make magic it's tied to - stronger, 3) that he has several different weapons, which also probably enhance certain spells/skills/magical abilities depending on what he carries atm, all Rpg-style?

Btw, to those who missed out on the new release eggs, I set up a few free trades on-site on the Trading center, you can grab them for free there, one hatchie per person, good luck!
(All gone!)

Edited by TailedThief

The AP is currently at 2 days and 3 hours, which means there born around 4 days and 21 hours ago.

That means the eggs in the AP were born around Oct 30, 2020 at 3 PM-ish.

The wall should be ending in a day or so! 

Probably. 

Edited by Shokomon
4 minus 4 equals 0, Shokomon...

I'm still seeing October 30th on the eggs I'm picking up to hatch.

4 minutes ago, Kith said:

I'm still seeing October 30th on the eggs I'm picking up to hatch.

*checks math again* OH. My math is wrong.

lol

It should be October 30th at 3 PM-ish.

Lemme fix that.

LOL Whoops! Well, at least we're getting closer to eggs born on The Day, sad though I am that it looks like we'll never get them up to influence-able age.

And here you thought Halloween was over....

Schen and I, in our studies of Pitfire culture, have stumbled upon a MYSTERIOUS RELIC,

which appears to reference the enigmatic "war deities" that the Pitfires always seem to go on about.

Legends of fearsome beasts, more god than dragon, passed down through the ages.

de85scn-3a04f875-4d5f-4fab-96f3-8037e5e5

Could they be more than legends...?

SPATIO HOLY **** aslkdjasljdk vibrating at maximum excitement for whatever this might mean in like 12 hours

11 minutes ago, spatio said:

wat dis?

14 minutes ago, spatio said:

Excuse me?  👀

24 minutes ago, spatio said:

Schen and I, in our studies of Pitfire culture, have stumbled upon a MYSTERIOUS RELIC,

which appears to reference the enigmatic "war deities" that the Pitfires always seem to go on about.

i am delighted to learn what this means

wait wiat WHA!?

edit: *waits to to hear/read/see more*

Edited by Lady Dragoon

1 hour ago, spatio said:

We had one yes, but what about second Halloween? 😏

*starts to vibrate*

On a different note, I can't wait to breed these beauties with some Embers~

*sees spatio's post* ......... *refreshes DC multiple times to make sure nothing has changed* ...... Whaddaya meaaan?? *bounces*

trying to figure out the relic like

me.thumb.jpg.f4f2551b7556a19d09afc74801bad1fa.jpg

Is that a knife on the image?? Does something happen when you try to kill them??? Is it a BSA??? WHAT ARE THIS.

6 hours ago, spatio said:

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S THIS?????

Is it...

First Halloween Dragon BSA and Summon?

FIRST HALLOWEEN BSA AND SUMMON????!!!

At least, that's what it sounds like to me...

WHO HAS ADULTS???!!!

CHECK THEM PLS.

PLEASE!

--

On a different note, anyone miss there chance at grabbing various Halloween eggs and wants a chance?

*blatantselfpromotion*

Edited by Shokomon
New link

I see a crown above the more "divine" Pitfire. I also see it as a more skeletal figure, which might or might not be an actual alternate look to what a Pitfire would look like if it were "divine." I also see the fiery "mane" that was first seen in the "reflection" in the reference. All in all, it seems like maybe Pitfires can "ascend" to a more brute, hellish looking appearance, maybe after specific criteria are met.

This reminds me that there has been one BSA for a Holiday dragon before (save for Vampires) - the Aegis, the 2015 christmas dragon. If there were dead eggs or graves on scroll, a BSA Enrage would appear for them, that would change their appearance from soft blue and pure to coarse, dark brown and very not friendly.

Maybe Pitfires will have the same thing?

Edited by TailedThief

Pitfires + zombies somehow pls... I'm so HYPED?!

edit/ the blue color being like enrageis would be cool too!!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

2 hours ago, TailedThief said:

This reminds me that there has been one BSA for a Holiday dragon before (save for Vampires) - the Aegis, the 2015 christmas dragon. If there were dead eggs or graves on scroll, a BSA Enrage would appear for them, that would change their appearance from soft blue and pure to coarse, dark brown and very not friendly.

Maybe Pitfires will have the same thing?

That's what in hoping for - maybe a 'blue flame' form that comes out when certain violent BSA's are preformed [bite, earthquake] - so much potential then with lineages of two forms (see Aegis lineages)