Bopsie

Cauldron help

First cauldron - collect the ingredients and then add them to the cauldron in this order:

Spoiler

Moon Blossom (Yellow flower is a "warm" color)

Wormwood (Green wormwood between yellow flower and blue water)

Sacred Water (Blue is a "parent" to green)

Jester's Cap (comes fourth)

Magi's Scale (dragon's essence last)

Second cauldron, add them in THIS order:

Spoiler

Jester Venom (First, the deadliest)

Sacred Leaf (Must be even)

Azure Scale (Dragon rests in the middle)

Cinna Root (Must be even, red is a "parent" to orange)

Puffball (Yellow is a "parent" to orange)

Sun Blossom (Last, the loveliest)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

The first one I'm getting everything right but I'm not finding the way to the other one

The second one only shows further ahead on the storyline. After you do the first one and finish the dialogue, you should just solve the puzzles on the other doors. The second cauldron will be inside a maze thing that you only go into after finishing the first 4 "doors".

I’m having a similar problem (I think) with the caldron. I did the first ingredients and it seemed to work but I didn’t get any message. I finished the doors and realized there was a second caldron task but when I went back, I can’t go on to the second task. I get nothing. So, I did all the doors again and it was the same as before for the caldron. I can’t get past it. I did try moving from my tablet to my PC and that gives me the same result. I also refreshed many times, cleared my cache and cookies and everything else I could find to clear 😬  I really want that badge!

@agilkees

Then you haven't gotten to the second set. Are you sure you're doing it correctly? You should get a gleeful reaction rather than a violent one. Some people have had clicking with the mouse getting a puzzle to register.

You said you didn't get a message are you adding everything together or canceling between ingredients (don't hit cancel, if you mess up throw the rest in and start over)

Possibly try the reset button in the menu if it doesn't take it again?

Edited by DragonLady86

I can’t get any ingredients at all. This is what I see when I go past the caldron: 

3777E1EC-FD62-4211-93EF-54FD98263175.png

I know I put the ingredients in correctly the first time. I was very careful to follow the information on the wiki.

Edited by agilkees
Added text

That looks like the room where you are supposed to receive the rune after you finish the cauldron puzzle.  Did Runa walk up, grab something, and leave again?  Try stepping out the door to the south, and see whether it takes you back to the cauldron versus all the way outside.

I didn’t see anyone walk up or take something. I can walk back to the caldron but nothing happens. I can leave or I can go back in the room and nothing changes. I’m just stuck. Wish there was someway to start over from the beginning. Oh, and I can’t leave the main room with the doors to go outside the temple area.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

The gray lines in the top-right corner of the screen are a menu, which includes a partial reset button.  If you haven't tried that yet, you could.

Thanks. I’ve tried that many times. I’ve cleared the cache and history a few times, changed browsers and computers. I’m trying to resign myself to not finishing 😢. I think I give up. 

Did you see what TJ said (in the new news thread)?  Everyone gets a participation badge at the end of Halloween if they haven't finished by then.  So even if you can't finish, you will get the badge.

@agilkees @Bopsie

You do all the puzzles once, then open the wall door thing and go through the ruins. Then you encounter the second set of puzzles while going through a maze; you don't go into any of the four temples a second time manually. If you can open the keyhole in the wall between the sets of temple doors, you've already done your puzzles for now and you need to keep going.

@agilkees have you done the other three puzzles? The screen looks like you've already solved that one, so you don't need to do anything else in that room.

15 minutes ago, Seay said:

@agilkees @Bopsie

You do all the puzzles once, then open the wall door thing and go through the ruins. Then you encounter the second set of puzzles while going through a maze; you don't go into any of the four temples a second time manually. If you can open the keyhole in the wall between the sets of temple doors, you've already done your puzzles for now and you need to keep going.

@agilkees @Bopsie I don't know how to ping on these forums sorry XD

Thank you all. I’ve been through all the doors and those puzzles several times except for the caldron. I was able to do the caldron once. But I don’t have all the ruins. It’s okay as long as I get the badge 😁  Thanks again to all of you. I really appreciate your help. 

I'm having the exact same problem. For some reason it doesn't detect when all the ingredients have been thrown in the correct order.

1 hour ago, FracturedPoem said:

I'm having the exact same problem. For some reason it doesn't detect when all the ingredients have been thrown in the correct order.

Same here, I've done it twice now and it gives me the 'fail' message anyways.

Plus, the papers found in the labyrinth are absolutely misleading (especially the "forth is the trickster's hat" or whatever it was - IF Fuzzbucket's list was correct, that is). Which really annoys me. Why have mystical messages if they don't even help??

Anyway, I gave up on this. The puzzles just aren't my thing and I hate Trial&Error mechanics to begin with. 😕

Good luck to everyone else tho.

Edited by Morohtar
Typos needed fixing

11 minutes ago, Morohtar said:

Same here, I've done it twice now and it gives me the 'fail' message anyways.

Plus, the papers found in the labyrinth are absolutely misleading (especially the "forth is the trickster's hat" or whatever it was - IF Fuzzbucket's list was correct, that is). Which really annoys me. Why have mystical messages if they don't even help??

Anyway, I gave up on this. The puzzles just aren't my thing and I hate Trial&Error mechanics to begin with. 😕

Good luck to everyone else tho.

The correct order is actually

Spoiler

2 hours ago, MissK. said:

The correct order is actually

Hide contents

Oh, thank you very very much! That order makes a lot more sense, given the hints. XD
I'll give it another shot maybe, if I find the time. Thanks a lot again. ^^