DragonRider102

Valkemarian Tales - Rune Alignment puzzle Help

I've been on this puzzle for almost an hour maybe? Give or take. And its mainly been because of the Rune Alignment Puzzle.

I followed a guide to solving the alignment. But after getting all the tiles to the same color. Nothing happens, it just sits there.

And exiting the tile game resets the entire progress.

I'm on google Chrome.

I just cleared my cache/cookies

and the only change is that Avery, Runa and Bisquit are now around the camp fire, but Stella is still standing infront of the door/seal telling me to align it.

which i've done yet again. And its still sitting there. Doing basically nothing.

Puzzle SS.JPG

I'm having the same issue. I've completed the puzzle for the 8th time now and I'm not getting any advancement at all. The only thing I can do is exit out and complete it again.

The same for me. I have tried to do it a few times in the row already, but still nothing. @DragonRider102, have you done anything else besides completing the puzzle for that last time, like, talking to one of the characters or something? I have no idea what to do anymore... I would gladly restart the whole game if it could help, but it seems that it is not possible until you finish it.

Edit: OK, it seems that all I needed to do is to click on the top row of the runes with my mouse. Leaving this here in case anyone else needed help with this problem.

Edited by Auriene

@Auriene Thank you so much for the tip. Mine is working too now.

Hmmm... For me it doesn't seem to work. When I follow the guide from the wiki, all I get are empty rune spaces...

Basically everything I try in the end gives me empty rune spaces instead of all the gold ones.

@ShiraxRemy Do you happen to know how I can fix this?

ETA: Just to complete: I can click the tiles in the first and second row according to the guide in the wiki. After that all the tiles are empty and no matter what I do I'm not getting any rune anymore. That is until I close the rune game and reopen it again. Then I have the start setting of the puzzle again......

Edited by Sheriziya

@Sheriziya That is the last puzzle of the five. You need to complete the first round of the other 4 puzzles for the smaller doors to get all the runes and do the flipping puzzle again.

Edited by Shadowdrake

@Sheriziya No, not start over, but either some puzzles are incomplete or they glitched and you do have to redo them. After you finish one, you should see a cutscene where an NPC runs in and grabs the tile, so if you haven't seen a cutscene for a puzzle that means it's not done for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

@Sheriziya No, not start over, but either some puzzles are incomplete or they glitched and you do have to redo them. After you finish one, you should see a cutscene where an NPC runs in and grabs the tile, so if you haven't seen a cutscene for a puzzle that means it's not done for whatever reason.

Stella ran in and grabbed the rune tile on the fourth door. But if I understand you correctly, they should have done for all of them? I don't remember them doing that.

Although I do have two different runes on the board for the gate.

Edited by Sheriziya

You need to do the puzzles behind each of the four doors, and then you will have all the runes to work with.

Heya Fuzzbucket :D Thanks I guess I have two more puzzles to complete. Or something.... I'll just run through them again and see if I get all four of the runes now :)

ETA: Ah, did the room with the doors again  and got another ruin. I might not have finished them all again last time :D

ETA2: Fixed! I missed two runes apparently. Now I have them, I can continue :D

ETA3: Yes! I finished it and got the badge :) I loved the game!

Edited by Sheriziya