AnubisMoon

Halloween 2020: Valkemarian Tales Help

Thanks guys, my problem with the cauldron seemed to be indeed a glitch, I closed everything and tried on a different computer and it all worked. I got stuck on the orbs one for quite a while too, even knowing how it works, but I finally finished it. Thanks for helping out, and good luck to everyone still attempting!

4 minutes ago, RainDear said:

I can't find the second cauldron puzzle.

Have you beaten the runes puzzle? You won't see the second of any of them until after that. 

On 10/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, Shadowdrake said:

The wiki has a solution should you decide to give up.

Thank you so much for this! I had to use this for the tile puzzle and also for the second recipe cauldron puzzle. It also helped me with the orb puzzle, as I figured out the first one on my own, but a bit of additional knowledge from the wiki made the second puzzle easier.

It saved me from getting stressed out over not finishing the event in time, and yet I still had plenty of time to enjoy the event. I plan to go back and revisit parts of it. ^_^

Edited by missy_

Thank you all for the help. I just finished the game, so I'll stay to eventually help others if they'll need something.

14 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Have you beaten the runes puzzle? You won't see the second of any of them until after that. 

Thanks. I was double checking that I hadn't missed anything before going through the new door.