Morphie

DUPLICATE:Anybody else name all their dragons?

I thought it'd be pretty neat to make some sort of badge about it, but then I realised: wait, do other people do this?
%100 of all dragons (except eggs, for obvious reasons) are named- granted, I don't have as many as some other people, but I intend to keep that up! Anybody else name all their dragons?
And if you don't, what are some neat names you've gotten?

Someone even created an Oath forum badge for naming everything:

which I'll never ever take, because some of my dragons have pretty neat codes :D

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Someone even created an Oath forum badge for naming everything:

which I'll never ever take, because some of my dragons have pretty neat codes :D

Ty for telling me!

@Ruby Eyes I think, though, that it's allowed to take the oath if you want even if you don't name your cool code dragons!

...yes, apparently it is, and the rules also say it's not necessary to name a dragon if you have any reason to keep it unnamed. So I guess it's more about the nice practice to name your dragons. :)

When I started playing, I named all my dragons quite quickly as they hatched but then, at some point, I got behind. Oh, what an enormous task it was, later, to find names for all those (thousands of) dragons! Now I tend to name them already as hatchies, as soon as I know I'll keep them – not when I'm still unsure because it's frustrating if I've come up with the perfect name but decide to trade the hatchie, and then I have to erase it and save it for later, only hoping I'll remember. :D I even name the coded ones because it disturbs me if just a couple of dragons are unnamed while all the others have names.

7 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

When I started playing, I named all my dragons quite quickly as they hatched but then, at some point, I got behind. Oh, what an enormous task it was, later, to find names for all those (thousands of) dragons! Now I tend to name them already as hatchies, as soon as I know I'll keep them – not when I'm still unsure because it's frustrating if I've come up with the perfect name but decide to trade the hatchie, and then I have to erase it and save it for later, only hoping I'll remember. :D I even name the coded ones because it disturbs me if just a couple of dragons are unnamed while all the others have names.

oh my
thosands is... a lot!
What I do is I look at the code and be like "Hmm, what shall I name ya?" like for example:
I named the one with the code "KsWIS" to be "Kaswis"

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.