HeatherMarie

Halloween Valkemarian Tales not working, blank/black screen

I'm stuck on the potion. If you get it right, does something activate automatically? I have an order I selected based off the hints, but I put them in and nothing happens.

EDIT:

Refreshed the page and did the same order, it worked.

Edited by zoreta

10 hours ago, Duysterwald said:

All right, so the issue is solely on my end then! :wacko: Thank you, TJ, for taking the time to look at everything. ^_^

On a desktop computer, the game works best in Chrome for me. Its browser console mentions a few errors, which can be viewed in the screenshot attached to this post.

If nothing can be done about it, then that is absolutely fine. :) At this point, now that we are almost at the end of the Halloween event, a complete reset of the game would be enough for me. At least then I would no longer be stuck in the sewers and could explore the game somewhat more than I have been able to so far, e.g. I could go and see that statue in the desert.

Thank you in advance! (y)

errorsdc.png

As far as I can tell, your browser is extremely out of date (years or more). Is it possible to install a newer browser?

10 hours ago, TJ09 said:

As far as I can tell, your browser is extremely out of date (years or more). Is it possible to install a newer browser?

Not in my current situation, I'm afraid. Normally I would have simply resorted to my mobile phone (see below) or gone and played the game at a relative's, but due to the pandemic I can't.

My iPhone 6s does have the latest versions installed of Chrome, Firefox, Opera Touch and Safari and yet the game won't work there either, even though the game is designed to work on mobile. I don't understand how that can be? The screen just goes black as soon as my finger touches one of the controls or even the menu icon. Adblockers are all disabled, whilst Javascript is enabled.