TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

3 minutes ago, spring_dragon said:

how may years have you been doing the treats?  i thought i was done with my 50, but then am finding more that are going above my banners.  

It's the past years', as the OP says:P

I done it! got the badge! Sure with a little help from friends and the wiki cheats - but I'm really proud that the second round I did all by myself. The puzzles were cute, reminded me of classic games. Thanks to the team who made the game!

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.45.03.png

just got a toothbrush (I think?) from the first year. XD

Edit: I am now up to 4 from 2010...how did I miss THIS MANY?!  XD;

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

42 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

just got a toothbrush (I think?) from the first year. XD

Edit: I am now up to 4 from 2010...how did I miss THIS MANY?!  XD;

Because it was an insane 94 treats that first year.

I need help with the second potion puzzle...

the dragon rests in the middle of the day
and the sun comes directly after its parents
first the deadliest, last the loveliest
the world tree pieces are never odd

And also what 94 treats in the first year?! Wow! Maybe my collection isn't complete after all!

15 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Because it was an insane 94 treats that first year.

Oh wow...I don't remember it being that much...must be why I missed some, heh.  I'm up to 93, so...one more to go!

1 hour ago, NikiTaruka said:

So can anyone help me figure out the order of the first cauldron puzzle?

I had to write all the spells and the ingredients down on paper. 

Maybe this will help 

To begin and end, a colour warm, 

The green between it's parents

Fourth comes the tricksters hat

The dragon's essence is the final piece. 

Wormwood, jesters cap, sacred water, Magi scale, moon blossom. 

Which is warm(warm colours, reds, yellows and oranges) 

Green, the third item I guessed at, fourth should be obvious, and the which item could be considered dragon essence? 

I'm trying to help without giving the answers away. I finished the event so if anybody needs more help pm me, and I will try my best. 

9 minutes ago, Sophiera said:

And also what 94 treats in the first year?! Wow! Maybe my collection isn't complete after all!

1 hour ago, NikiTaruka said:

So can anyone help me figure out the order of the first cauldron puzzle?

Spoiler

Moon Blossom (Yellow flower is a "warm" color)

Wormwood (Green wormwood between yellow flower and blue water)

Sacred Water (Blue is a "parent" to green)

Jester's Cap (comes fourth)

Magi's Scale (dragon's essence last)

11 minutes ago, Sophiera said:

What item would be deadly? 

TREE pieces never odd so second or fourth item, dragon is in the middle, what would consider the sun a parent? (This one is a little of a stretch) the loveliest would be last so you're left with #5 item. Which item is loveliest? Or in theory would be. 

I need your help with the temples puzzle:

Even when I click the way its on the wiki site, or what was wirtten here (some pages ago), all the pieces turn grey and nothing happens :( 

They switch colours from white to green to red, but after all all pieces turn grey and will not switch to any color again.

What am I doing wrong?

Hope someone can help me!

begin1.JPG

end1.JPG

15 minutes ago, Berlin-Angel said:

I need your help with the temples puzzle:

Even when I click the way its on the wiki site, or what was wirtten here (some pages ago), all the pieces turn grey and nothing happens :( 

They switch colours from white to green to red, but after all all pieces turn grey and will not switch to any color again.

What am I doing wrong?

Hope someone can help me!

It looks kind of like you found a glitch. 

This is a dumb question, ("turn it off and back on again") But did you try exiting out of that and going back to it? I was working on it for like 10 minutes and my spouse took my phone and did it in like 10 seconds. I had to refresh the page, because it kept freezing on the second orb puzzle 😡 and it didn't take me back to the beginning, so you can also try refreshing the page. 

Edited by DokiDokiMagnumGun

Can someone tell me what is this treat suppose to be from 2011? Is it a finger?  My mind is making it come across as something very wrong 😳
1kpejrx.png

14 minutes ago, Berlin-Angel said:

Even when I click the way its on the wiki site, or what was wirtten here (some pages ago), all the pieces turn grey and nothing happens

It looks like you don't have all of the tiles yet.  Have you completed all 4 of the other puzzles?  If not, try that.

If you try to solve the rune/tile puzzle without getting all of the runes, they do indeed kind of disappear.

1 minute ago, Pilauli said:

Ooh, I'm glad you knew that. I didn't. I'm a very linear completionist gamer XD

17 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

Can someone tell me what is this treat suppose to be from 2011? Is it a finger?  My mind is making it come across as something very wrong 😳
1kpejrx.png

Yes it's a finger either rotten or from a witch.

... Halp? please... I got stuck and now it won't continue at all. :<
I've tried resetting it, reloading it, and whatnot. But it just wont budge.

DragCave2020HalloGlitch.png

edit: for context;
I did the puzzle by matching all the images to one pattern. But... nothing happens. I get to this, and it all stays still. Like, I can still move around and do the puzzle, and cancel to walk and talk. But nothing triggers. It doesn't recognise that I've finished the puzzle.

Edited by Xathoa
context

7 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

Can you... please unpack this argument for me a bit? How does... a mushroom fit the description of loveliest better than a flower? I mean I think mushrooms are neat but I am really curious about your reasoning here

The sprite is so small I didn't even realize it was a mushroom. The name puffball just sounds cute and lovely, like a name for a puppy. Plus, I was convinced, absolutely convinced that the sun blossom and the azure scale was related. Hard not to when the sun and the sky are related. 

Played the game again now that I am feeling better head-wise. It was nice to be able to take my time and explore every nick and cranny like I would in the past. The puzzles were pretty much "Simon Says", interpret the potions, keep away from the not-friends maze (Are those sandwaste dragons? and keep in mind the yellow dots. The Runes was a pickle again, so I had to look for help. The second explanation given was so much easier than the first one. Yay.

The maze was funny this time, however. The not-friends sometimes backed me all the way into a wall and sandwiched me there, yet it did not count as being caught. Lucky me.

Again, thanks for all the effort you guys put into the event as usual.

49 minutes ago, DokiDokiMagnumGun said:

It looks kind of like you found a glitch. 

This is a dumb question, ("turn it off and back on again") But did you try exiting out of that and going back to it? I was working on it for like 10 minutes and my spouse took my phone and did it in like 10 seconds. I had to refresh the page, because it kept freezing on the second orb puzzle 😡 and it didn't take me back to the beginning, so you can also try refreshing the page. 

Ha, I missed one quest! Now I can try to solve the puzzle :) Thanks anyways!

1 hour ago, FoxintheBox said:

1kpejrx.png

Finger. By Khallayne! XD

I'm stuck with that one...I seem to have placed 3 orbs correctly, but can't figure out which one is the wrong one...

Screenshot 2020-10-28 14.11.17.png

Man... has anyone figured out the steps to the temple tile puzzle? I’m at a loss 

I’m not good at Rubik’s cubes whoops