TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

i'm stuck at the couldron puzzle, first round. I made mistakes in the first few ingredient adding, but after looking up the correct sequence in the wiki, i did exactly as stated. Still, nothing happens.

All the other 3 puzzles are done for me and I can't move past the first round of Couldron.

Please help... i don't wanna need to restart the whole game just for that :(

EDIT: reloading the page worked, i'm good XD

EDIT 2:  i keep getting this error at the end of the Rune Puzzle https://ibb.co/VBCbvwy

Edited by MomoScarletKaulitz
new issue

i'm stuck on the event story. when i got to the city and had to choose between surrender, flee or say it was my evil twin. i accidently did flee. i got caught and am now in the jail. however, i can't seem to do anything but walk around my cell. there is nothing for me to interact with.. is this going to be fixed so we can actually do the event?

I am stuck at the ruin.  Are all ruins "live" meaning can they all be clicked and respond to being clicked?  For the most part the ruins on the far right vertical are the only ones that respond when clicked.

Additionally, I find that if my cursor arrow is a little to the right of the far right vertical row and I click my cursor  the far right vertical row plus the closest horizontal rows change.  Is this normal?

12 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I am stuck at the ruin.  Are all ruins "live" meaning can they all be clicked and respond to being clicked?  For the most part the ruins on the far right vertical are the only ones that respond when clicked.

Additionally, I find that if my cursor arrow is a little to the right of the far right vertical row and I click my cursor  the far right vertical row plus the closest horizontal rows change.  Is this normal?

Do you already have all four runes from the temples? It sounds like you are still missing one or some, if I'm understanding you correctly.

And clicking a tile changes the entire vertical and the entire horizontal row of the tile you clicked (including the tile you clicked).

Edited by Mewtie

Ugh, zero Omen wyrms in AP. and no luck with CB arcanas. They are gone just too fast. Also, I need to leave at least two spaces for new eggs. I need to be careful with all my egg grabbings%)

8 hours ago, chariset said:

Oh, blush....

I was afraid it wasn't "Halloween-y" enough and would get rejected.  It was the very last treat I found

Oh. And here I thought it was The Little Prince's rose! It's still beautiful! :wub:

1 hour ago, meruru said:

I wish there was a way for me to know how many treats i'm missing from past years

I have all of them from all the years, if you'd like to count!

https://dragcave.net/trickortreat/Lagie

Didn't realize that old treats had returned and I was surprised I just kept getting treats until I re-read this. I think that's neat! Happy Halloween! 

31 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Oh my gosh. I 'm not gonna made it. I;ve missed at least 4 years of them=D

Get what you can. Hopefully this will be a thing that continues next year. 

Oh dear. Runes solved, everything begins to rumble - and then I'm stuck glitched "something went wrong". Hope it goes away... kind of frustrating as I managed to "solve" the friendsmaze even though I'm just using arrow-keys and suck at being fast.

1 hour ago, DarkellaLord said:

Oh my gosh. I 'm not gonna made it. I;ve missed at least 4 years of them=D

Same here. I missed 7 years...

Just finished 2020 and now go for 2010-2016.

Will be busy days. ;)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

39 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Same here. I missed 7 years...

Just finished 2020 and now go for 2010-2016.

Will be busy days. ;)

I'm hopeful this will be a recurring thing every year, so that we can finish collecting old treats if we don't quite manage this year. :D  I'm SO HAPPY that we're getting this chance; I've already gotten all the 2015s I missed (I had only one treat from that year to begin with!)

The game was fun as well, once it started working for me! :D  Cute story and fun little puzzles. I adored Biscuits. And the puns. There were so many puns! :D

15 hours ago, VixenDra said:

It helps to read the news post:)

I didn't really bother to read it thoroughly this time because every year was the same thing lmao, my mistake

Edited by Glaciarie

Halfway done with the 2010 treats. Man, there were a lot that year. I hope we get this chance again with the Festival of Eggs, I'm missing two years of that.

I got to the part in the game where you have to solve the puzzles a second time and I just quit. I didn't enjoy them the first time and I don't want to do them again. If I do it now it's just for the event badge and not any enjoyment of the actual game. I appreciate all the effort that went into it but it's just not fun for me at this point.

42 minutes ago, Maiden said:

Pretty sure I just got a Pumpkin Spice Latte. 🤣

You recognized it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That one’s mine. My husband loves them! We get them from Starbucks every Friday morning. It’s our tradition. 😊

7 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Anyone know how many treats there were to collect in past years?

I have them all from previous years if you want to look.

Still have a few to collect from this year.

Do we get anything for finishing the game? A badge or suchlike? I'd really rather not play another one of these games if I don't have to.

Just now, Alex Chessmaster said:

Do we get anything for finishing the game? A badge or suchlike? I'd really rather not play another one of these games if I don't have to.

You get the following badge for completing the game:
image.png.a6110c72f0765c7f1451401ca3800d55.png

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have them all from previous years if you want to look.

Still have a few to collect from this year.

Thanks!

Just now, XDLugia said:

You get the following badge for completing the game:
image.png.a6110c72f0765c7f1451401ca3800d55.png

Whelp. Guess I'm going to have to grind through it then. Thanks.