jadeikamono

Can't Teleport/Trade?

Hi there, I was just wondering if the Magi dragon is 100% necessary to be able to actually start a trade in the hub? I ask because I would like to trade my cb blue nebula hatchling for a cb purple one, however, I have no option to start a trade no matter where I go :( 

I am able to offer on other's trades (none have ever been accepted lol), but not start my own, which I feel makes this search for a cb purple nebula hatchling harder. 

I'm afraid you do need a Magi dragon.  Here's what the top of the trading hub looks like for me:

Spoiler

teleport-example.png.bf76444bd5dc6cbad200eb0803d634f9.png

It won't help this time, but if you want, I can breed you a Magi dragon so that you can post trades once it grows up.  People also sometimes post them in the trading hub, and of course, they sometimes show up in the AP or biomes.

Yes, you must have a Magi to make a trade. You can *offer* on someone else's trade without one, though, if you see a suitable trade in the hub.

Or, since you are on the forum, you can post your trade in the Trading section and ask for a trade teleport via PM.

20 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I'm afraid you do need a Magi dragon.  Here's what the top of the trading hub looks like for me:

Reveal hidden contents

teleport-example.png.bf76444bd5dc6cbad200eb0803d634f9.png

It won't help this time, but if you want, I can breed you a Magi dragon so that you can post trades once it grows up.  People also sometimes post them in the trading hub, and of course, they sometimes show up in the AP or biomes.

Ahh I see thank you very much, hopefully I'll stumble upon one eventually - I would just feel bad for making you do that. I'll probably just keep this blue neb incase I get a Ridgewing so I could still possibly get a Carina.

19 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yes, you must have a Magi to make a trade. You can *offer* on someone else's trade without one, though, if you see a suitable trade in the hub.

Alrighty, thank you.

14 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Or, since you are on the forum, you can post your trade in the Trading section and ask for a trade teleport via PM.

Is there a way to search for specific topics in the subforums without searching the whole site? I just don't want to post in the wrong thread and searching 10 pages with 20+ threads is a bit hard to navigate. Ahh I found the Cave Born one, thank you for mentioning this option as well. 

Edited by jadeikamono
found forum

3 minutes ago, jadeikamono said:

Is there a way to search for specific topics in the subforums without searching the whole site? I just don't want to post in the wrong thread and searching 10 pages with 20+ threads is a bit hard to navigate. 

It's a subforum in Site Discussion called Trading - you can't really miss it. The trading threads in there are labelled for several purposes, I think the best one for you would be the Hatchi Trade:

2 minutes ago, jadeikamono said:

Is there a way to search for specific topics in the subforums without searching the whole site? I just don't want to post in the wrong thread and searching 10 pages with 20+ threads is a bit hard to navigate.

Go into the subforum or thread you think it will be in, then click in the search bar, and there should be a drop-down menu with a list of options:

- Everywhere

- Topics

- This forum

- This topic

- More options...

Click one of those.  Probably "This forum".  Then type your search, and there you go.

Er, I don't know if you mind "spoilers" about which kinds of dragons are useful in which ways.  If you want advice, read this; if you don't want spoilers, leave it alone.

Spoiler

You'll also want to look out for pink dragons, which have solid-colored, pale pink eggs.  In the Alpine, Desert, Forest, or Volcano, any egg which says "It's bright. And pink." is a pink dragon egg.  (In Coast or Jungle, those eggs might be Flamingo Wyverns instead.)  Pink dragons can influence the gender that an egg will become.  (Use a male pink to influence the egg, get a male hatchling from the egg; use a female pink, get a female hatchling.)

Purple nebulas are all male, while blue nebulas are all female.  So if you're trying to collect a particular color, then pink dragons will help you influence the gender, and thereby the color.

2 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Go into the subforum or thread you think it will be in, then click in the search bar, and there should be a drop-down menu with a list of options:

- Everywhere

- Topics

- This forum

- This topic

- More options...

Click one of those.  Probably "This forum".  Then type your search, and there you go.

Er, I don't know if you mind "spoilers" about which kinds of dragons are useful in which ways.  If you want advice, read this; if you don't want spoilers, leave it alone.

Hide contents

You'll also want to look out for pink dragons, which have solid-colored, pale pink eggs.  In the Alpine, Desert, Forest, or Volcano, any egg which says "It's bright. And pink." is a pink dragon egg.  (In Coast or Jungle, those eggs might be Flamingo Wyverns instead.)  Pink dragons can influence the gender that an egg will become.  (Use a male pink to influence the egg, get a male hatchling from the egg; use a female pink, get a female hatchling.)

Purple nebulas are all male, while blue nebulas are all female.  So if you're trying to collect a particular color, then pink dragons will help you influence the gender, and thereby the color.

That is very useful, thank you! I don't have much experience on forum sites so I'm sorry about all the questions. 

Also, I don't mind; I actually use the wiki all the time so I know what I'm doing or what to look for with eggs. But thank you again, I didn't realise Pinks could be used this way!

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's a subforum in Site Discussion called Trading - you can't really miss it. The trading threads in there are labelled for several purposes, I think the best one for you would be the Hatchi Trade:

Ahhh, I'm sorry I didn't respond to this one first, but thank you very much!

(I can't seem to edit an extra quote into a pre-exsisting post so I'm sorry about the double posting.) 

Another lesson on forums: you can copy the quote out of one text box and paste it into another.  It's a bit annoying and finicky, though.

3 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Another lesson on forums: you can copy the quote out of one text box and paste it into another.  It's a bit annoying and finicky, though.

Ahh, thank you very much; I didn't even think to try that.