Ruby Eyes

BUG: Manual Custom Sort is only blank page

... technically, it isn't even a *page*, the server just returns nothing.

The usual measures (clean cache, cookies etc) have been tried already ...

I just tried and got a 'page can't be displayed' error the first time, but when I tried to reload it loaded fine. To double-check I went back to the 'change sort order' page and clicked manual custom sort again and it loaded fine on the first try. 

This problem is currently happening for me.

Edit (10 minutes later): now it's working correctly.

Edited by Confused Cat

Can't get Grid custom sort to load.

a dog.PNG

Edited by smooch01
Strange. My daughter used my computer and was able to custom sort her dragons and I still can't

The page is currently blank for me.

(I haven't used it in a while, possibly since Halloween, so I don't know when it stopped working. I've only been trying for half an hour.)

Update 1.5 hours later: still not working.

Edited by Confused Cat

13 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Is it just me this time?

No, I cannot load the manual custom sort either. Not a problem for me because I use the grid sort (which is working), but just letting you know you are not alone

I get:

image.png.3c12c9792790b6e22a22dd666e5526d5.png

As purplehaze said - not an issue for me, as I don't use it, but I feel for people who do.

Just checked and it's working perfectly fine for me. Either it just got fixed or it's a personal internet/computer issue I suppose? I'm using chrome on mac.

It still doesn't work for me, I get a blank page on 3 computers (FreeBSD + Firefox, Windows + Firefox, iPad + Safari).

Maybe the problem only occurs when there are too many dragons on a scroll?

I get this:948112057_SmartSelect_20201217-155409_SamsungInternet.jpg.55b44b5c9b7a5d341356e059c9efb975.jpg

Samsung browser, Android. I have 12k dragons so too many dragons error is possible.

(I also intermittently get the 500 error on grid sort when sorting on chrome. It seems it still saves my options, it just has trouble displaying everything.)

Edited by Shadowdrake

I have just over 12K dragons, too, so that is a possibility I suppose.

I just get a completely blank white page on Firefox/Windows 10.

It still didn't work yesterday, but now it does!  :)  (Thanks TJ! You either fixed it, or your system fixed itself. :D )

It's a blank page again right now.

(At least I sorted all the dragons while it was working! But I hope at some point the feature will work all the time. Maybe it depends on... number of dragons on the scroll AND the time of day? Or how many people are online? Or the MD5 of the newest CB Mint dragon's code? Who knows. :huh:)

6 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Maybe it depends on... number of dragons

being sorted at the same time, across the whole cave?