Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4002sacuL

Hello there!

Hi everyone!

Just doing second intro 'cos I have no idea about how the previous one is doing in moderation, and I have barely ever used a forum.

So, quick questions:

Is all the profile editing stuff like signatures coming after they approve this or am I missing something?

Why you lose access to most of the post once you create an account, until this post is approved?

Is there some kind of unwritten rule of the forum?

And here, my big question and the reason why I started doing this: As most of us know, there is a formula that combines time left, UV, OV and clicks in order to determinate when and egg/hatchling will grow up. Can somebody provide it? If not, how should I try to guess it/where should I search?

I will probably try to open a proper entry for that question...

Ty a lot guys

Hello!

New accounts are not able to post until after they are approved by a moderator, to weed out spammers. This is why we don't get 1001 'TRY THIS COOL PRODUCT NOW' spam posts. Because I weed them out here.

That 'forumla' is part of the site's internal calculations and we don't know what it is. Part of the site's TOS states that we should not try to divine it, as it's reverse engineering and considered cheating.

Reverse Engineering

Users of the site agree not to reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any processes or formulas used by the site’s internal calculations.

Be sure to give the TOS at the bottom of the site a read!

On 10/3/2020 at 3:24 AM, Kaini said:

That 'forumla' is part of the site's internal calculations and we don't know what it is. Part of the site's TOS states that we should not try to divine it, as it's reverse engineering and considered cheating.

Whoops, didn't know that. guess I'll stop rn and put in my assignment my progress thus far and why I had to end early.

Thank you for telling me, that sure would've been a problem