glittergirl63

FIXED: Raffle: Received email I won, but Raffle page says I didn't

Hi all,

I hope you can help me with this. I received an email at 3am today from "tj09@dragcave.net" saying I'm one of the winners in the September 2020 raffle:

image.png.930e4732dd075f9f456d7be522908ceb.png 

However, if I follow this link and/or check the Raffle page it says I didn't win anything:

image.png.7e6c2648b747a54c6e193a62418ce967.png

I'm a bit confused right now; did I win something, or not? And if I did: why is the Raffle page saying I didn't?

Edited by glittergirl63

Are you logged in? Also try a hard refresh/clearing your cache. The good news is you have a whole month to fix it.

Edited by DragonLady86

6 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Are you logged in? Also try a hard refresh/clearing your cache. The good news is you have a whole month to fix it.

I am logged in and tried both hard refresh and clearing my cache a couple of times now, but it's still the same :(.

I also have not been able to get my prize, I got the email too.

Lol as you can see, it's late at night/early morning in my time zone, I'll check back on this in the morning. Thank you in advance for any help with this, mods!!

Screenshot_20200930-034523_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200930-034608_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Trenzalore

So, maybe the prizes just didn't generate for some reason? I'm sure TJ will have it fixed as soon as he gets a moment.

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

So, maybe the prizes just didn't generate for some reason? I'm sure TJ will have it fixed as soon as he gets a moment.

I think some others mentioned in the Raffle discussion topic that they did receive their prize, so it sounds like it's not everyone that has this problem.

I have just messaged a moderator with this issue, so hopefully they will be able to help us with this :).

Thanks for reporting, this should now be fixed for all affected people. Please let me know if the raffle page still does not properly indicate that you have a prize to claim.

8 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Thanks for reporting, this should now be fixed for all affected people. Please let me know if the raffle page still does not properly indicate that you have a prize to claim.

It has been fixed for me, thank you very much!! :D

*cuddles prize dragon*